James "Harpy" s Event Master Application

James Harpy
Reactions:

Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:44 pm

James "Harpy" s Event Master Application.

General

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:70828752

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/GotNoLife/

Current In-Game Alias: James "Harpy"

Most Commonly Known Alias: James "Harpy" [PCMR]

Are you staff on any other servers withing this community?: No.

Have you been staff on any other communities: No.

On a scale of 1-10, how known are you within the Community OR In-Game: I would say probably about a 7 or 8.

How many hours do you have in-game on the MilitaryRP?: 12844 Minutes.

Do you Understand as an Event Master you are not allowed to abuse your rank outside of the Events you run? : Yes I agree.

Do you have any Event Experience? : Yes, I have been a Hostage for EM's sometimes and helped set up debrief while EM's have been setting up the event.

What Inspires you to become an Event Master?: I want to make events a fun thing that people enjoy doing istead of just slugging them out to grind levels.

Do you feel confident in delivering clear and concise briefings and debriefing?: Yes I do.

Teamspeak Agreement

How often do you use the Teamspeak server?: Whenever I can, mainly during events though.

If you become successful in your application, you will be given a Teamspeak Server Group that is appropriate to the position you were successful in. Please understand that you may not be given access to this Server Group instantly. By typing YES you agree to never abuse your Teamspeak powers and you have understood and read the Teamspeak Rules: Yes, I agree.

Short Questions

In One Paragraph, please explain why you would like to become an Event Master on MilitaryRP: I want to make events a fun interactive thing everyone can get into, while making a good RP environment that treats to everyone's needs.

In One Paragraph, please explain how you will bring new, interesting and creative Event Ideas to the table?: I have plenty of new ideas for events such as breach and clear, as well as making US or Taliban capture a hostage then extract them to safety or an assassination plot of a US Official.

Briefly describe how a "Typical Event" is run?: Well, after slugging out quite a while in events they start to get a tad boring with most being Capture the flag or TDM, its great and all but just a bit repetitive.

Scenarios

Scenario 1: Users are complaining about the quality of the Event you are running despite only being 2 minutes into the Event. You spent almost an hour crafting this event and you were very keen to run it.

Question 1: As a Event Master, how do you react?: I encourage them that it will get better and maybe throw in a slight twist to make things interesting the the last 5 or so minutes, Like a JUGG or something for the losing side.

Scenario 2: During your Event you urgently need to go AFK. You will most likely not return in time to finish the event and it has only been running for 5 minutes.

Question 2: As an Event Master, how do you react? I respectfully ask another EM to take my place, explain where my dupes are and whats happening, then telling then what they need to do to complete the event in my absents.

Event Crafting

You must craft your own Event from start to finish (Include Briefing and Debriefing). You are required to use full details such as map, actions (e.g. !model @ "model"), plot twists etc. Remember to include PassiveRP Elements! : I understand.

- James "Harpy"

Echo
Reactions:

Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:19 pm

Please move your application over to the new forums. Also make sure you fill out the event crafting section, you are required to make your own event.
Forum moderator, trial moderator.

Formerly:
  • Commander of Al-Shabaab
  • Commander of Marines
  • Commander of UAV
  • CWO of ISIS
  • CWO of 31st
  • WO of 2nd Commandos

Add me on steam
or don't

Return to “Event Master Applications”

• Information