BananaKing's Teamspeak Administrator Application!

BananaKing101
Reactions:

Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:54 pm

GENERAL

SteamID (Default Format): STEAM_0:1:72455513

Teamspeak UniqueID:ip4saWoCOafj6dpeM+zeCz3trvU=

Most Commonly Known Alias (E.g. Crudes): BananaKing

Are you staff on any other server within this community?: I am currently a Event Master on the server

Have you been Teamspeak Staff on any other communities (If so, please list your position, community and at least one reference and their SteamID)?: No i have not been a teamspeak staff on any other community

On a scale of 1-10, how known are you within the Community (1 being known by 5 or less people, 10 being known by just about everyone)?: 10

How often do you use the Teamspeak?: I use teamspeak mainly everyday

TEAMSPEAK AGREEMENT

If you become successful in your application, you will have access to many Teamspeak permissions that other user's do not. By typing YES you agree to never abuse your Teamspeak powers and acknowledge that you understand the Teamspeak Rules (Link Soon) Yes, i agree never to abuse my teamspeak powers!
SHORT QUESTIONS

In one Paragraph, please explain why you would like to become a Teamspeak Administrator?: I want to become a Teamspeak Administrator because i love this community more than any other, i love going on the teamspeak to talk to other people and really to have a great talk with everyone else. i would give everyone the tags they need and i would like to make sure all other members within the teamspeak are happy and having a great time!

In One Paragraph, please describe how you would make an impact on the Teamspeak as an Administrator?: I would impact the Teamspeak by making sure everyone is having a fun time, and make sure everyone is speaking nicely to eachother inside the channel they are in. i would give the new members some introduction about the server and how good the staff members and the community really is!

SCENARIOS

Scenario 1: A User has been mic-spamming distorted/loud music in all of the public channels. They have since disconnected and you were only notified 20 minutes after the incident occured.

Question 1: As a Teamspeak Administrator, how do you react?: What i would do first is i would try to get someone to record it (but another Teamspeak Admin because i dont have a recording software and my computer will be very laggy while me recording!), so i can have some evidence about the member mic spamming. Also, before he leaves i would try as fast as i possibly can to get hes Teamspeak Unique ID so i can ban him or something if he leaves the server.

Scenario 2: A User has been waiting in the HELPDESK channel for over an hour and a half. You join the help-desk channel to assist them and you discover they are quite agitated by your slow response.

Question 2: As a Teamspeak Administrator, how do you react?: What i would do is i would go in the helpdesk and apologise on behalf on all staff members. and i would explain to him why i was late and than i would allow him to speak and see what the issue is, i would help him with the best of my ability and talk to other staff members that it should not! take that long to give other people help, and will try to decrease the waiting time!

Scenario 3: There are a bunch of Users in a MilitaryRP designated Public-Channel. You notice none of them have any Server Groups. All the clients are connected from Australia.

Question 3: As a Teamspeak Administrator, how do you react?: What i would do is that i would get on the server and see what their names are ingame, i would give them the role they need, and after i am done i proceed on asking them if they need any other help from me personally and if not i would tell them to Poke me or poke another Teamspeak administrator!

Thank you for reading my Teamspeak application!
-BananaKing
  • Event Master of Colossal Gaming

Current:
  • Ansar Al-Sharia Commander
Previous Regiments:
  • 31st Commando Commander
  • Navy Seal Commander
  • Malakand Taliban SGT
  • Military police SGT
    75Th Rangers SGT
Signed BananaKing

Rhys