Raspy's Teamspeak Admin APP

Raspy
Reactions:

Wed May 16, 2018 7:00 pm

GENERAL

SteamID (Default Format): STEAM_1:1:70483811

Teamspeak UniqueID: xs3zxeJWUMrvqWMDBcRpAIyEjgo=

Most Commonly Known Alias (E.g. Tringee): Raspy.

Are you staff on any other server within this community?: Yes, Administrator on Military RP.

Have you been Teamspeak Staff on any other communities (If so, please list your position, community and at least one reference and their SteamID)?: Nope.

On a scale of 1-10, how known are you within the Community (1 being known by 5 or less people, 10 being known by just about everyone)?: 9

How often do you use the Teamspeak?: Everyday (Except when I'm away but tend to still get on).

TEAMSPEAK AGREEMENT

If you become successful in your application, you will have access to many Teamspeak permissions that other user's do not. By typing YES you agree to never abuse your Teamspeak powers and acknowledge that you understand the Teamspeak Rules (Link Soon): Yes.

SHORT QUESTIONS

In One Paragraph, please explain why you would like to become a Teamspeak Administrator?: I wish to pursue my passion of moderation in Teamspeak. Aswell as that I love assisting users throughout it by verbal communication. I feel Teamspeak is a great asset for me and would be a wonderful job as well as administrator.

In One Paragraph, please describe how you would make an impact on the Teamspeak as an Administrator?:
As a active user on any platform I will be easily contactable if somebody wishes for help. I feel that I am very in tune with the community on Teamspeak which makes it a lot easier for me to assist players. I feel that giving players a warm welcome is necessary to continue their membership with us which is what ill tend to do more of. For example introducing myself and making the player feel a lot more welcome to using TS. not only that I am like flash with my fingers ;) which gives me a great ability to stop anybody attempting to ear rape etc really quick.

SCENARIOS

Scenario 1: A User has been mic-spamming distorted/loud music in all of the public channels. They have since disconnected and you were only notified 20 minutes after the incident occured.

Question 1: As a Teamspeak Administrator, how do you react?: Most importantly I will be discussing with other TS admins about his ID and ask about any recent encounters etc. After this I will ask around for any sufficient evidence for me to view. If the evidence showed his incorrect behavior I would then pursue a 3-10 Day ban depending on the amount of annoyance he has caused throughout the Teamspeak.

Scenario 2: A User has been waiting in the HELPDESK channel for over an hour and a half. You join the help-desk channel to assist them and you discover they are quite agitated by your slow response.

Question 2: As a Teamspeak Administrator, how do you react?: First of all I would join the channel to apologize then make sure he is perfectly fine to assist him. Through out the sit I will run through normal procedures then when finished I would apologize again for the wait and thank him for being to patient.

Scenario 3: There are a bunch of Users in a MilitaryRP designated Public-Channel. You notice none of them have any Server Groups. All the clients are connected from Australia.

Question 3: As a Teamspeak Administrator, how do you react?: I would most likely investigate into the situation more. I would ask these clients very simple questions to get a idea of who they are. Once done I will confirm everything then take action by assigning the correct tags for each user.

Admin

Signed by Raspy

Unwanted
Reactions:

Wed May 16, 2018 7:58 pm

+1 Raspy is an admin on Colossal Gaming Mil RP and has shown that he is worthy of ranks such as TS admin. His behaviour towards the people around him is nothing but positive and he is always willing to land a helping hand. I believe he would be a great ts admin.
Best of luck Raspy
Unwanted-PVT of 101st Aviation Corps.
Matrix - Tp is good Rp
Previously
Commander of Combat Medics
Commander of Al Qaeda
Cmdr of Taliban Army
Captain of US Marines
LT of ISIS
Cwo of UAV
LT of Al Qaeda
LT of Spetsnaz
LT of Al Shebab

Raccoon
Reactions:

Wed May 16, 2018 8:29 pm

+1 Raspy is a responsible guy, will be really helpful and probs make a rap show. Good luck raspy
Signed Raccoon

101st Aviation Corps

Ingame, Rank PFC

Player Rank, Respected

Ex-Event Master

Echo
Reactions:

Wed May 16, 2018 9:21 pm

+1 Raspy is a great staff member on the server and would also be great on the teamspeak server
Forum moderator, respected.

Formerly:
  • Commander of Al-Shabaab
  • Commander of Marines
  • Commander of UAV
  • CWO of ISIS
  • CWO of 31st
  • WO of 2nd Commandos

Add me on steam
or don't

Razi
Reactions:

Fri May 18, 2018 8:10 am

+1 Raspy is a loyal and trustworthy staff member he deserves to become a Teamspeak Admin.

YOZA
Razi

Super Moderator

Brad
Reactions:

Fri May 18, 2018 3:45 pm

+1 Loyal CG Member|Trustworthy server admin|Since joining the server Raspy has always been there to keep me company.
мalaĸand cнιeғ oғ ѕтaғғ мoнaммad naвι oмarι
coloѕѕal gaмιng мoderaтor

@TheRealKing
Reactions:

Sun May 20, 2018 4:53 pm

+1 Dedicated and well mannered young man.
Server Administrator

Return to “Teamspeak Admin Applications”

• Information