New Formations for Riot Controls Front Gate Defence

Logar3
Reactions:

Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:14 pm

This is a suggestion for Riot control CMDR+

I hope to get the go ahead on this and have it implemented with all future riot control members, as well as all existing.

This is a list of 5 different Formations for the Riot Control members to utilise for optimal Front gate defence.

RCF-1
RCF-1.jpg
RCF-1.jpg (15.19 KiB) Viewed 274 times
This is for when you are the only Riot Control member online at that time. The Small Straight lines are the place-able shields, and the coloured circles are the members themselves.

RCF-2
RCF-2.jpg
RCF-2.jpg (17.63 KiB) Viewed 274 times
This is for when there is 2 Riot Control members online at that time. It is meant to funnel any possible attackers, making it easier to pick them off.

RCF-3
RCF-3.jpg
RCF-3.jpg (17 KiB) Viewed 274 times
This is for when there are 3 Riot Control members online at that time. It is meant to create 2 small funnels, restricting the Taliban's movements as much as possible.

As i can only include 3 Pictures in a post, i will continue in the Comments
Last edited by Logar3 on Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Riot Control Member

Acting CMDR WO Logar3

Logar3
Reactions:

Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:25 pm

Continuation of my list of Formations.

RCF-4
RCF-4.jpg
RCF-4.jpg (18.99 KiB) Viewed 271 times
This is for when there are 4 Riot Control members online at that time. it is meant to be a wall, blocking off Taliban movement and allowing the US more time to hold off the attackers.

RCF-RAID
RCF-RAID.jpg
RCF-RAID.jpg (29.05 KiB) Viewed 272 times
This formation is Used when there is an active Taliban raid. it is most successful with 4+ people, but is do-able with less. the goal of this formation is to make it so the Taliban have to put more effort into killing the soldiers behind the shields, which means less effort into capping the Intel. it is also meant to force the Raiders to take a longer path, meaning more time to kill them.

Just a few last thoughts now:
- Whenever/ If ever there are more than 4 Riot Control members online at one time, the 4 highest ranked (Excluding CMDR+) guard the gate (Unless told otherwise), the rest patrol the base, taking care of other soldiers, asking questions, and generally supporting any regiment that asks for help.
- If you are CMDR+, make sure you tell all US personnel about the formations whenever they are intended to be set up. this is so the Riot Control officers have the space necessary to set up properly, leading to a more effective formation. a simple, "Give way to all Riot Control at Front Gate" would suffice.
- This is less about the formations, but maybe make it so the shields are also bullet-proof when being held, just you can still shoot the feet. for example, riot shields in Rainbow 6: Siege.

Thank you for Reading this, and i hope to be able to work with you to implement these into the everyday operation of Riot Control Officers.
Riot Control Member

Acting CMDR WO Logar3

Malbeous
Reactions:

Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:15 pm

these new formations can help riot control become a very relevant class in the U.S and could bring taliban raids to a stop if the formations are done correctly, pretty cool
Currently - Chief Of Staff Dom of Combat Medics
Previously - Commander Dom "Malbeous" Riley of 82nd Airborne
LT Dom "Malbeous" TAB of USAF

Echo
Reactions:

Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:24 am

I like this, sadly though, vehicles aren't stopped by riot shields :/. At least, they weren't when I tried with my one shield against a taliban truck.
Forum moderator, trial moderator.

Formerly:
  • Commander of Al-Shabaab
  • Commander of Marines
  • Commander of UAV
  • CWO of ISIS
  • CWO of 31st
  • WO of 2nd Commandos

Add me on steam
or don't

Logar3
Reactions:

Wed Jul 04, 2018 3:16 pm

Hey Echo,

I am Aware that vehicles can run right through the Riot Shields. These formations are meant to be used against an infantry raids. if a ram raid is suspected to occur, the officers should have the common sense to get out of the way and set up in the raid formation after.

Cheers :)
Riot Control Member

Acting CMDR WO Logar3

Rhys
Reactions:

Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:40 pm

Just talk to your commander... that is his control not the servers
Signed by Rhys
Currently Prestige 8 :8thPres:
Currently CWO of Al-Qaeda
Formerly:
  • CWO of Malakand
  • LT of Al-Shabaab

Echo
Reactions:

Wed Jul 04, 2018 5:49 pm

Rhys wrote:
Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:40 pm
Just talk to your commander... that is his control not the servers
He can still make a post here. Maybe he was going to show his commander this post.
Forum moderator, trial moderator.

Formerly:
  • Commander of Al-Shabaab
  • Commander of Marines
  • Commander of UAV
  • CWO of ISIS
  • CWO of 31st
  • WO of 2nd Commandos

Add me on steam
or don't

Logar3
Reactions:

Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:53 pm

i did intend for my CMDR to read this, as i have a (unfortunately) inconsistent playtime schedule, and might not have been able to explain it to him at the time
Riot Control Member

Acting CMDR WO Logar3

Artileus
Reactions:

Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:25 pm

These formations so far are working well for general use, but still unsure about RCF-Raid as we have not had the opportunity to try it
CPL
Part of Riot Control :Riot:
Mainly play Military RP

Ting
Reactions:

Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:26 am

Great job Logar , I am pretty surprise that I found them here
Riot Control LT
[RCPG Leader]

Return to “Riot Control Troopers”

• Information