Dr. DimaWho? Application

Dr. Dima
Reactions:

Mon May 14, 2018 9:06 pm

ON HOLD, DON'T ACCEPT.

Welcome to my Moderator Application!
Important Notes
  • All applications must be formal.
  • If you don't take your application seriously you risk being denied on the spot.
  • Putting an appropriate amount of time and effort into your application is expected.
  • Applications can take up-to or more than 2 weeks to be decided upon. Please be patient. We know your application is there, we have not forgotten about it.
  • If your application gets denied, please don't be discouraged. Take the feedback, improve, and try again at a later date.
  • If your application gets denied, please wait at least* 2 weeks before re-applying. It's not mandatory to wait longer, but it is strongly recommended. Take this time to use feedback properly so that you can be better suited for the position.
Pre-requisites
  • You must be already active and well known member within our community
  • You must be calm and know how to handle stressful situations as a staff member you will get stressed, a lot.
  • You must understand the chain of command.
  • You must understand that the powers you are granted are for you to help people and the community.
  • You agree that your rank can be taken away at any time if you are reported abusing.
  • You need to understand that you may not receive the rank.
  • As a staff member, you must understand that you are required to help/run events.
  • You must have a understanding of the rules and RP.
  • You must have at least 60 active hours on the server.
  • You must show appropriate levels of maturity in all aspects within the community.
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:67612743

Steam Community Profile Page Link:
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198095491214/

Current In-Game Alias (E.g.Captain Deston):
Tali Combat Medic, LT Dr. DimaWho?

Most Commonly Known Alias (E.g. Deston):
Dima, DimaWHOO?

Are you staff on any other servers within this community?:
Replying the in negative

Have you been staff on any other communities (If so, please list your position, community and at least one reference and their SteamID)?:
NAME | GAMEMODE | STATUS | STAFF RANK
BeyondRP | DarkRP | DEAD (Shutdown 2 years ago) | Moderator
UNKNOWN | DeathRun | UNKNOWN (Stop playing) | Head Admin
Colossal | MilitaryRP | ACTIVE | EVENT MASTER (DecyX) [Demoted due to inactivity]
Colossal | MilitaryRP | ACTIVE | Moderator (Dr. Dima) [Self demotion due to inactivity]

How much game time do you have?(Provide proof)(Gametracker):
110+ (shown by gametracker)/ 400+ hours on server
https://www.gametracker.com/player/Decy ... 215:27015/

What is your current rank in-game (e.g.: User, Respected, Gold, ect)?
Respected

Are you familiar with the administration mod known as ‘ULX’?
Yes

On a scale of 1 to 10 how well are you known throughout the community by both players and staff members?
I would say around 8-9.

Are you currently in Colossal Gaming Steam group?
Yes, been since the creation of it.

Do you follow and enforce the server rules to the best of your ability?
Yeah, always do. Try to encourage others to do so as well.

Do you accept that you cannot treat your friends any differently to ordinary players?
Yes, all players are equal when dealing with an issue at hand.

Do you have a microphone that you can use to assist you while dealing with players?.
Yes

Do you understand that Colossal server(s) are to be monitored sensibly and your duties are to be taken seriously at all times?
Yes

Have you had any bans to date? If so, please explain to us why we should still accept you:
No

Teamspeak Agreement
How often do you use the Teamspeak server?:
Most of the time when on the server

If you become successful in your application, you will be given a Teamspeak Server Group that is appropriate to the position you were successful in. Please understand that you may not be given access to this Server Group instantly. By typing YES you agree to never abuse your Teamspeak powers and acknowledge that you understand the Teamspeak Rules (Link soon):
YES

Questions

Why should the staff team accept you as a Moderator on Colossal Gaming Military Roleplay?
I have been staff on MilitaryRP before and most of my hours was played as a staff member. After some time of thinking about if i should rejoin the team, i came to the conclusion that rejoining the staff team would be a great idea. I love helping this server and the community grow and the shaping our server since humble beginnings. In short form i would love to help to continue shape the server along side the staff team and grow the Colossal gaming community.

Discuss your ability to work as a team and give examples that demonstrate this.
From working in the staff team both Mod and Event masters i have many examples of team work and taking the role of leadership in the server. For example at the start of the testing of Event Masters, Myself and Dom (former EM) were both if charge of runnning events everyday. With only two of us it could sometimes be very difficult to have an event planned out for the server. So myself and dom created a Google Doc of ideas that we could add and help one another out even if we couldn't get into the server.

Have you ever had an administration position, whether that be on this community or another?
Yes, Moderator and testing of the first Event Master.

Discuss any past experiences that you believe have impacted the server and player(s) positively.
The creation of the Event Master rank is by far the best impact i've seen. Brings new people into the team and gives others within the community the chance to think of different ways of keeping the events running.

Describe your personality and speak a little about yourself.
Well i'm a joyful player and enjoy having a laugh and creating a fun time not only for myself but for other. I enjoy helping others grow and develop and helping in tight situations in life. Really to learn about me just spend about 5 minutes around me. :D

Scenarios

Scenario 1: A Player is running around on the server and rdming constantly. Despite previous warnings from other staff, this player is still on his murder spree. All the other staff have logged off and you are the only one left. The player count is around 35. You've encountered this player before and have found him to be quite the minge.
Question 1: As a Moderator, how do you react?

If the member is still running around and killing people after being told about his actions by staff. I would get his steamID (incase of future problems) and kick the member, if he returns and kills other again, i would issue a ban for about 1-2 weeks. If they would come back and repeat, perma will be the last and final option.

Scenario 2: A well-known Player has Mass-RDMed a small squad of Players on his own team. This Player has been a very great member in the past, however recently you've observed that they are slipping up a lot.
Question 2: As a Moderator, how do you react?

Well first of all it doesn't matter if he is a 'well known player,' rules are rules and must be followed by all. This play falls under the same rules as everyone else and would follow the warn, kick, and ban if need.

Scenario 3: A good friend of yours has just joined the server, he is, and will continue to break multiple rules after you have warned him not to, despite this he does'nt stop and keeps on going because he/she being your good friend, thinks you won't do anything to stop them.
Question 3: As a Moderator, how do you react?

Well i would warn him about the rules he is breaking and get another staff member to kick/ban. Rules apply the same as everyone else so you got to do what you got to do.
Last edited by Dr. Dima on Mon May 21, 2018 8:49 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Thank for reading, and with love

- DimaWho?

Past Ranks:
Combat Medic Chief of Staff
US Medic Commander
37th Para Commander
Event Master

bobby
Reactions:

Mon May 14, 2018 10:15 pm

Updated
+TALI Faithful Bobby+
MilitaryRP Head Administrator
Teamspeak Administrator

BananaKing101
Reactions:

Thu May 17, 2018 9:36 pm

MASSIVE +1 well known to the community, has alot of experience of being a staff member, active and would make a great person in the staff team. Good luck in the future dima
Current:
  • 75th Rangers SGT
Previous Regiments:
  • 31st Commando Commander
  • Navy Seal Commander
  • Malakand Taliban SGT
  • Military police SGT
Donator Rank
  • Ultimate

Signed BananaKing

Fortitti
Reactions:

Thu May 17, 2018 10:06 pm

+1 Was previously staff and proved himself then. As long as I see him on the server more I dont see a reason why we shouldnt accept him.
Currently:
  • Echo of whatever regiment I have hopped to now
Formerly:
  • Commander of Al-Shabaab
  • Commander of Marines
  • Commander of UAV
  • CWO of ISIS
  • CWO of 31st
  • WO of 2nd Commandos

ItsDanielFTW
Reactions:

Thu May 17, 2018 10:46 pm

+1 Was previously staff and proved himself then. As long as I see him on the server more I dont see a reason why we shouldn't accept him.

Prophet-Aladeen
Reactions:

Fri May 18, 2018 8:59 pm

+1 i would suck his dick and he would suck mine.

╳╳╳╳╳╳╳ Highest Ranks ╳╳╳╳╳╳╳
╳ | General of Armies | Commander of ISIS | ╳
╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳

Return to “Moderator Applications”

• Information