General

Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:50098854

Steam Community Profile Page Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/FluxTheGod/

Current In-Game Alias (E.g.Captain Deston): Baba Yaga

Most Commonly Known Alias (E.g. Deston): Aladeen

Are you staff on any other servers within this community?: Not currently

Have you been staff on any other communities ?:

have lost list of majority but most recent:
TheCube Servers Moderator (no longer active)
Novatek Dev (no longer active)
VoidPVP Owner (3 ARK SERVERS - active)
Faded Servers Dev (active)

How much game time do you have?: 495.73, probably bit longer keep changing my name so it resets, https://www.gametracker.com/server_info ... e=2#search

What is your current rank in-game? : User

Are you familiar with the administration mod known as ‘ULX’?: mmm yes worked with it for many years

On a scale of 1 to 10 how well are you known throughout the community by both players and staff members?: used to be a good 9 but probs would say 7 now.

Are you currently in Colossal Gaming Steam group?: Indeed i am.

Do you follow and enforce the server rules to the best of your ability?: of course, nothing but.
Do you accept that you cannot treat your friends any differently to ordinary players?: Yes unless its able i prefer to just ban able, because hes able.

Do you have a microphone that you can use to assist you while dealing with players?: Yes.

Do you understand that Colossal server(s) are to be monitored sensibly and your duties are to be taken seriously at all times: I will indeed forfil my duties as a moderator of the server and using my powers where needed.

Have you had any bans to date? If so, please explain to us why we should still accept you:
i have been banned quiet a few times alot were for memes, but the main one was for an out of server "thing" that turned around and bit me in the ass, was 100% purely my fault, but yeah it happened and got permed which ended up not being a perm due to me helping badger out.

Teamspeak Agreement
How often do you use the Teamspeak server?: When ever im on the server ingame

By typing YES you agree to never abuse your Teamspeak powers and acknowledge that you understand the Teamspeak Rules (Link soon): Yes i understand the terms and conditions of this service.

Questions

Why should the staff team accept you as a Moderator on Colossal Gaming Military Roleplay?: because i have had a large amount of admin experience, which over time has allowed me to make more practical and just actions to punishment whilst not discriminating to people i dislike and like.

Discuss your ability to work as a team and give examples that demonstrate this:
I believe in only team work there is no such thing as lone wolf or solo, an example of this would be events if you give the task of setting up event to one person it will be poor and not work very well, but if you give the task of creating an event to for people the event should flow better.

Have you ever had an administration position, whether that be in this community or another:
Yes i have held a moderator position on this server and numerous other servers.

Discuss any past experiences that you believe have impacted the server and player(s) positively: Giving every player a voice in the matter at hand and in turns, which allows for quicker and more accurate, also one thing i hate teleporting players under the map to me it makes me feel like your being lazy and not dealing with the matter as it arrises.

Describe your personality and speak a little about yourself: i can be strict, but can also be a meme, annoy me i annoy you simple.

Scenarios

Scenario 1: A Player is running around on the server and rdming constantly. Despite previous warnings from other staff, this player is still on his murder spree. All the other staff have logged off and you are the only one left. The player count is around 35. You've encountered this player before and have found him to be quite the minge.

Question 1: As a Moderator, how do you react?
i would of already banned him, due to previous warning and prior rdm i would ban straight away if they have an issue with the ban they can take it to the ban appeals on the forum.

Scenario 2: A well-known Player has Mass-RDMed a small squad of Players on his own team. This Player has been a very great member in the past, however recently you've observed that they are slipping up a lot.

Question 2: As a Moderator, how do you react?
move then away from other players have a chat to them see whats going on see if theres anything i can help with or fix, if not and they continue then i will result in kicking/banning the player

Scenario 3: A good friend of yours has just joined the server, he is, and will continue to break multiple rules after you have warned him not to, despite this he does'nt stop and keeps on going because he/she being your good friend, thinks you won't do anything to stop them.

Question 3: As a Moderator, how do you react?
1. this describes able.
2. i would not treat them like a normal player cause all my friends know i can and will be cunts to them, so i will annoy the shit out of them or kick/ban them

Look i will format this at later date.

╳╳╳╳╳╳╳ Highest Ranks ╳╳╳╳╳╳╳
╳ | General of Armies | Commander of ISIS | ╳
╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳

Dragoul
Reactions:

Thu May 17, 2018 7:48 pm

+1
Signed by "RESUM"

Tal LT of ISIS :ISIS:
Respected

Echo
Reactions:

Thu May 17, 2018 7:54 pm

-1 massive minge and over all pretty disrespectful towards others
Fmod, malakand, respected.

Formerly:
  • Commander of Al-Shabaab
  • Commander of Marines
  • Commander of UAV
  • CWO of ISIS
  • CWO of 31st
  • WO of 2nd Commandos

Add me on steam
or don't

Prophet-Aladeen
Reactions:

Thu May 17, 2018 8:16 pm

Fortitti wrote:
Thu May 17, 2018 7:54 pm
-1 massive minge and over all pretty disrespectful towards others
i just got perm banned from the teamspeak for saying lil peep is a dead meme get it.

╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳

Raccoon
Reactions:

Thu May 17, 2018 8:26 pm

Ooft he returns
Signed Raccoon

101st Aviation Corps

Ingame, Rank PFC

Player Rank, Respected

Ex-Event Master

Reaper
Reactions:

Fri May 18, 2018 9:01 pm

+1He's Back :o
HAS THE BIG GÆ
[CG TMOD]

l0rd
Reactions:

Fri May 18, 2018 9:06 pm

+1
fucking meme
gave me money
~eleventeen

:Taliban: Commander Taliban Army

BananaKing101
Reactions:

Sat May 19, 2018 9:14 am

-1, Massive minge shoulddnt be on the staff team, been perm banned alot
Current:
  • Ansar Al-Sharia Commander
Previous Regiments:
  • 31st Commando Commander
  • Navy Seal Commander
  • Malakand Taliban SGT
  • Military police SGT
    75Th Rangers SGT
Donator Rank
  • Ultimate

Signed BananaKing

ThePanQuaker
Reactions:

Sat May 19, 2018 12:40 pm

Nibba is back after quitting the army kayeet
Signed Karl "Putin",

Current
Malakand Taliban SGT Karl "Putin"

Previous
Commander of Malakand
LT of Al-Shabaab (Soon to be Commander)
Lit US Marine
Ex-Event Master

Prophet-Aladeen
Reactions:

Sat May 19, 2018 8:17 pm

BananaKing101 wrote:
Sat May 19, 2018 9:14 am
-1, Massive minge shoulddnt be on the staff team, been perm banned alot
being perm banned a lot but am unbanned? so what does that mean then. also dont need to sook and -1 anyone who gives u a -1 :)

╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳

Return to “Resolved Applications”

• Information