Engineer Regiment? With commander model!

JamesDivine
Reactions:

Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:27 pm

Also forgot to mention.
This could be cool for tali also because they good role play a bit and say I need a car repair and leg it to the intel and probably walk straight out the front door knowing US xD
|| USAF CPL || Crude's Bitch ||

ming
Reactions:

Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:52 pm

Im neutral on this one, since I think it is a very good idea, but i don't think those models are the right choice since they look too different, and because of that, I don't think they look like they should be in the same regiment.

NEUTRAL
LEGACY - Ming Nuruodo
MILRP - Ming Tou

http://steamcommunity.com/id/mingtou/

Stannis
Reactions:

Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:20 am

ming wrote:
Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:52 pm
Im neutral on this one, since I think it is a very good idea, but i don't think those models are the right choice since they look too different, and because of that, I don't think they look like they should be in the same regiment.

NEUTRAL

Ditto, good idea, relevant regiment. Has an actual purpose.

Only problem is the models, they're not necessarily Australian Combat engineers.

neutral
leaning towards +sup

crude
Reactions:

Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:08 am

ACCEPTED
This will be added in very soon, This will be released as a Tali Regiment called "Combat Engineers" and they will have a garage located next to the training course.
They have numerous special perks and are very elite. People are hand selected through showing skill, determination and good qualities to do a tryout to join.
Engineers will be allowed to spawn certain vehicles and aircraft when they hit specific ranks. Engineers will be trained to pilot certain vehicles and even fly
fighter jets.

⋖ crudes ⋗
community manager

http://steamcommunity.com/id/fvckthepopulation/

Return to “Resolved Issues & Suggestions”

• Information