Ryan's Moderator Application

RyanRiam
Reactions:

Fri May 18, 2018 11:40 pm

General

SteamID (Default Format): STEAM_0:0:121669634

Character Sheet (Compulsory): Medical Commander Ryan

Are you staff on any other servers within this community?: No I'm not

Have you been staff on any other communities (If so, please list your position, community and at least one reference per server and their SteamID)?: no

On a scale of 1-10, how known are you within the Community OR In-Game (1 being Known by 5 or less people, 10 being known by just about everyone)?: 7, I would like to say that most of the people on the server know me

How many hours do you have in-game on CloneWars?: 288.78 hours according to https://www.gametracker.com/server_info ... y=RyJam109

Teamspeak Agreement

How often do you use the Teamspeak server?: I mostly use discord but can use teamspeak when required

If you become successful in your application, you will be given a Teamspeak Server Group that is appropriate to the position you were successful in. Please understand that you may not be given access to this Server Group instantly. By typing YES you agree to never abuse your Teamspeak powers and acknowledge that you understand the Teamspeak Rules (Link soon): Yes

Short Questions

In One Paragraph, please explain why you would like to become a Moderator on CloneWars:
I would like to be moderator on CG for a few reasons. First of all I would like to help people that ask for it through the @ chat in what way I can. It would help me learn and get used to using console commands and just using Garrys Mod in general. It would also be a little boost to making the server more enjoyable for me if noone wants to come to the medbay. Being a moderator would expand my ability to do more on the server.

In One Paragraph, please describe how you would make an impact on CloneWars as a Moderator?:
First of all I have been very active in the past few days and plan to keep it that way. I feel like my impact on colossal won't be very big at first, and i'm not saying it will become any bigger in the future, but I can as I've said help out people in the @ chat. I can also help out with CO's training if they request it and if there aren't any other staff on I'll boot up a mini event to keep the troops of the venator on their toes.

Scenarios

Scenario 1: A user has setup a PvP with his friends and they are constantly killing each other and clogging up the kill feed. A User reports to you that they find it annoying and wish for it to be stopped immediately.

Question 1: As a Moderator, how do you react?

I would go to them and tell anyone involved with the PvP fight to kindly stop, if they ask why I'll tell them that they are disrupting the server. If they ignore this warning and continue their fight, due to them breaking rules I will start punishing them accordingly.

Scenario 2: A notorious player of the community has recently participated in a group activity with his friends on the server. The Notorious Player has broken many rules and is banned on OTHER servers in the community and a lot of players are suspicious about him. You get the opportunity to have a conversation with them and you notice they are quite mature and understanding.

Question 2: As a Moderator, how do you react?

In this conversation I will ask, do you know your reputation throughout the rp servers, if he denies that he has a bad rep and has not been banned on any other server I would warn him for lying to staff and monitor him for a while until he demonstrates that he has the intent to rp. If he shows that he knows what he's done and seems like he wants to rp I'll let him join a regiment and play the server. I would still monitor him and if I get told that he is minging/breaking rules I will punish him accordingly.

Thank you for reading this application - Ryan

Cado Jones
Reactions:

Sat May 19, 2018 11:35 am

+1 Great guy, knows what he's doing

Viper
Reactions:

Sat May 19, 2018 5:23 pm

+1 Knows what to do, Hardly minges always hangs out with Vader and I and has learned a lot be a great addition to our staff team and would make a big difference.

roufousemonky
Reactions:

Sat May 19, 2018 8:14 pm

1+ great at rp and a very active player. I feel like you would make a great mod

Karl Lock-Jaw
Reactions:

Sat May 19, 2018 10:40 pm

ACCEPTED
Big Daddy Super Admin - Galactic Empire RP

Galactic Empire RP Character
ISB DirectorLuxum Creed

Current Rank: ISB Director