1221 Kilian (also known as shaq) Mod App

Cheesy
Reactions:

Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:12 pm

SteamID (Default Format): STEAM_0:1:129747816

Character Sheet (Compulsory): 1221 Kilian

Are you staff on any other servers within this community?: no, Apart from minecraft server.

Have you been staff on any other communities (If so, please list your position, community and at least one reference per server and their SteamID)?: no

On a scale of 1-10, how known are you within the Community OR In-Game (1 being Known by 5 or less people, 10 being known by just about everyone)?: 10

How many hours do you have in-game on Clone Wars?: I can not say as i have changed my name quite a few time. i started about January, February last year is all i can give. my time hadn't been recorded for a while due to some glitches with game tracker.

Teamspeak Agreement

How often do you use the Teamspeak server?: not as much anymore due to the discord coming

If you become successful in your application, you will be given a Teamspeak Server Group that is appropriate to the position you were successful in. Please understand that you may not be given access to this Server Group instantly. By typing YES you agree to never abuse your Teamspeak powers and acknowledge that you understand the Teamspeak Rules (Link soon): YES

Short Questions

In One Paragraph, please explain why you would like to become a Moderator on CloneWars:

I would like to help and assist people in any problems that they may have. and will be a very serious member of staff and respectful, i prefer to walk around and talk not fly around. which also goes into me never abusing my powers as a moderator. I also know a member of the staff team IRL which can be vital for crossing information. I am well aware of what consequences are meant to be given to specific actions that a group or individual has done.

In One Paragraph, please describe how you would make an impact on CloneWars as a Moderator?:

I will be a very active and respectful member who will always look at everything with a positive mind and not be trigger happy, i will not abuse powers and will assist people in the problem that they may have. aswell as dealing with the people who may need a littl assistance to help them be welcomed into the community that we have built. As i have stated in my previous paragraph i am aware of what consequences will be conflicted to specific actions.

Scenarios

Scenario 1: A user has setup a PvP with his friends and they are constantly killing each other and clogging up the kill feed. A User reports to you that they find it annoying and wish for it to be stopped immediately.

Question 1: As a Moderator, how do you react?
i would tell them to stop, that first it isnt allowed and second it is annoying, then monitor what they do for a while and see if they continue. (if they continue) i will once again ask and if they continue i will kick them, if they come back and continue a short ban would be necessary for the situation.

Scenario 2: A notorious player of the community has recently participated in a group activity with his friends on the server. The Notorious Player has broken many rules and is banned on OTHER servers in the community and a lot of players are suspicious about him. You get the opportunity to have a conversation with them and you notice they are quite mature and understanding.

Question 2: As a Moderator, how do you react?
Notify them of what i have heard about him and keep an eye on him. if he is mature well... I will let him go and just always keep an eye on him and notify other mod/admins, if he isn't on the other hand, i will warn him that he will have consequences and if he continues kick and if he continues again a short ban. followed by a bigger one if he follows the actions that he has been doing.
1221 Kilian

Literal footage of me running from Shock.

Return to “Moderator Applications”

• Information