Sev/3443 Jonny Mod Application

Casper
Reactions:

Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:13 pm

SteamID:
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198115527889/ steam profile link account name as of 5/04/2018 is Totekopf

Character Sheet (Compulsory):
Scorch in Delta if not Lore Character I am 3443 Jonny

Are you staff on any other servers within this community?:
NO I am not a staff member on any Colossal Gaming servers

Have you been staff on any other communities (If so, please list your position, community and at least one reference per server and their SteamID)?:
I was a Senior MOD on elysiam DarkRP however the server is dead so the owner closed it

On a scale of 1-10, how known are you within the Community OR In-Game (1 being Known by 5 or less people, 10 being known by just about everyone)?:
6-8 I was well known in 501st I went inactive for a while but most of the more Veteran Members of the community probably know me

How many hours do you have in-game on CloneWars?:
I currently have 71 hours and increasing on Colossal but around 250-350 if you want on all Star Wars RP servers i have been on
Teamspeak Agreement:
How often do you use the Teamspeak server?:
I can use team speak whenever required but I mostly use discord for chatting unless I am told to use TS
If you become successful in your application, you will be given a Teamspeak Server Group that is appropriate to the position you were successful in. Please understand that you may not be given access to this Server Group instantly. By typing YES you agree to never abuse your Teamspeak powers and acknowledge that you understand the Teamspeak Rules (Link soon): I agree to Never abuse my TS powers as a Mod should I be successful

Short Questions

In One Paragraph, please explain why you would like to become a Moderator on CloneWars:
I wish to be a Moderator on The Clone wars RP server as I think that I could bring a lot to the community and I have grown very fond of the server and all the awesome people that I have met. some things I could bring to the community are my enthusiasm for Lore friendly RP, my Serious RP(when needed I can also take a joke) and I have a drive to make the server and community as a whole a friendly and kind place for people to play.

In One Paragraph, please describe how you would make an impact on CloneWars as a Moderator?:
some things I could bring to the community are my enthusiasm for Lore friendly RP, my Serious RP(when needed)I can also take a joke. I also as I have mentioned was a Senior Mod on a different server so I have a reasonable amount of experience as a Moderator.

Scenarios

Scenario 1: A user has setup a PvP with his friends and they are constantly killing each other and clogging up the kill feed. A User reports to you that they find it annoying and wish for it to be stopped immediately.

Question 1: As a Moderator, how do you react?
it would depend on the situation if it was regimental Training and they had claimed the space to do so I would explain to the person complaining that it was for training. should it not be for training or set up by and admin/mod I would kindly ask them to stop and give them a verbal warning for RDM and leave them be should they continue I would warn and then kick them. if we suppose they come back on and do it again I would consult a more Senior Mod or Admin and see what they say should one not be available I would warn and ban them for RDM.

Scenario 2: A notorious player of the community has recently participated in a group activity with his friends on the server. The Notorious Player has broken many rules and is banned on OTHER servers in the community and a lot of players are suspicious about him. You get the opportunity to have a conversation with them and you notice they are quite mature and understanding.

Question 2: As a Moderator, how do you react?
I would respect their right to play and have fun on the server as they haven't Broke any rules should they brake any rules I would treat them as any other member of the community and punish them according to what rules they broken(IE. warn, warn kick, ban ect.).
Last edited by Casper on Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Casper
Reactions:

Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:50 pm

i am now SEV

Return to “Moderator Applications”

• Information