Reactions:

Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:57 pm

SteamID (Default Format):
STEAM_0:1:33313882

Character Sheet (Compulsory):
Altiar (Sith inquesitor)
Are you staff on any other servers within this community?:
YES
Have you been staff on any other communities (If so, please list your position, community and at least one reference per server and their SteamID)?: im a mod on mastershock gaming witch was a imperial swrp but because the lack of people we are moving to a cwrp (if needed proof i can send you A link to the discord)

: 7-8 I guess im a really known person, people may know me as a minge but im trying to change as a person and getting mod on that server as taught me a lot of responsibility and i have learned and grown as a person

How many hours do you have in-game on CloneWars?
: oof most 400+

Teamspeak Agreement

How often do you use the Teamspeak server?: i use discord most of the time as i have never been given a link to team speak though if i ever do i will have to download team speak and will if needed get on team speak

If you become successful in your application, you will be given a Teamspeak Server Group that is appropriate to the position you were successful in. Please understand that you may not be given access to this Server Group instantly. By typing YES you agree to never abuse your Teamspeak powers and acknowledge that you understand the Teamspeak Rules (Link soon): yes i agree and will never abuse team speak

Short Questions

In One Paragraph, please explain why you would like to become a Moderator on CloneWars: i have learnt a lot on the server and i would love to help it out, the main reason is though i have done a lot of stuff to help it out and it would be great if i could do more. also being mod would give me a great responsibility so i would be on even more often (witch would be like a hour because i already spend like 4 hours each day lol)

In One Paragraph, please describe how you would make an impact on CloneWars as a Moderator?
: well, i would be a helpful staff member, if there are no admins or mods on i would be great, the best thing i would do like anymod would give tools to those who need them and ask why they need them in the first place ( like mods are suppose to )

Scenarios

Scenario 1: A user has setup a PvP with his friends and they are constantly killing each other and clogging up the kill feed. A User reports to you that they find it annoying and wish for it to be stopped immediately.

Question 1: As a Moderator, how do you react? ill ask first off bye how it is annoying to the person who reported it as it is in the commands bar not chat, if there are a lot of people on and we were role-playing i would tell them to stop immediately as it is failrp and if they kept going with it i would kick as failrp and if they came back again i would ban for 2 days as failrp come back when you want to rp. now if there were 4-5 players on i would react less as if over 10 people then we would role play but as a small amount of people are on i would polity ask them to stop as it is annoying others

Scenario 2: A notorious player of the community has recently participated in a group activity with his friends on the server. The Notorious Player has broken many rules and is banned on OTHER servers in the community and a lot of players are suspicious about him. You get the opportunity to have a conversation with them and you notice they are quite mature and understanding.

Question 2: As a Moderator, how do you react? I wold still watch them for about 30 mins and if i see rdm or failrp i would ask them to stop but if they kept going i would warn and then kick and maybe a ban if they did not stop, it is not my duty to ban a person on this server if they have been banned on other servers i would see how they acted before i did anything and if there were no problems it would be OK and they would be allowed to play and role play as much as they want on the server.

Main part of this is because i don't wanna be shown as a minge, i don't want people to see me as that way. i have dealt with a lot of stuff in real life and i know how to deal with trolls and minges i just want to be known as a good person and i know i have been a minge but people can change so i hope you all can except me as a new person and i hope all of your days or nights are good
May the force be with you
Last edited by Flame1957 on Wed May 09, 2018 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LETS BE LIT FAM JUST LIKE A BON FIRE HA HA HA HA HA HA HA MEMES
NO U

Flame1957
Reactions:

Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:21 pm

`hi this is me just wondering if i could get one or 2 replies
like i had gotten 81 views from this point and no comments so just wondering
+1 or -1
NO U

Cado Jones
Reactions:

Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:31 pm

-1 I've seen you minge and I don't believe you are suited to a position of power, you and I both know that if you got mod you would muck around and do the wrong thing.

Flame1957
Reactions:

Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:42 pm

Cado Jones wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:31 pm
-1 I've seen you minge and I don't believe you are suited to a position of power, you and I both know that if you got mod you would muck around and do the wrong thing.
what do you mean by that, i have been on servers that can spawn stuff in and i have had tool guys and phys guns while on the server and have never tried to crash or ruin the server with that power, i was always response able with the power i was givin
NO U

Etgahn
Reactions:

Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:10 pm

Current Character: [AIS/8221] Oneman

Previous Character(s): Shock SGT Dani, Temple Guard Eeth, Rancor LT Havoc.

Flame1957
Reactions:

Tue May 08, 2018 10:03 pm

hi-o just asking if this could have a quick look over, i have been helping with minges and trying not to mings myself just asking if this could get a quick look over
thanks!
NO U

Karl Lock-Jaw
Reactions:

Wed May 09, 2018 12:51 am

-1 application needs more effort, also needs to be updated to be relevant to the current server environment. No idea who this player is, please update your in-game character sheet.
Big Daddy Super Admin - Galactic Empire RP

Galactic Empire RP Character
ISB DirectorLuxum Creed

Current Rank: ISB Director

Viper
Reactions:

Tue May 15, 2018 3:51 pm

Neutral i have seen you do some things that help and some things that are bad and the mod app is kinda messy if you fix it up and fix up your behavior you may get a + 1.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Colossal Gaming Admin
Lord Vader or Darth Vader
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Previous: Moderator, Soverign Protector Odin

Flame1957
Reactions:

Sun May 20, 2018 5:21 pm

what does the green tick mean?
NO U

Return to “Moderator Applications”

• Information