Digger's mod app (v2)

Toast
Reactions:

Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:18 pm

Quick note: Yes I have fucked up in the past few days, yes I've broken a shit ton of rules but I will/am doing my best to pull my shit together.

General

SteamID (Default Format):
STEAM_0:1:106526038

Character Sheet (Compulsory):
Imperial Scout First LT 8783 Digger and MSE-6 Mouse Droid 6-429 (Luxum's)

Are you staff on any other servers within this community?:
Past Admin on this server, got demoted to Moderator and resigned.

Have you been staff on any other communities (If so, please list your position, community and at least one reference per server and their SteamID)?:
Other than this one, no but keen to become staff again.

On a scale of 1-10, how known are you within the Community OR In-Game (1 being Known by 5 or less people, 10 being known by just about everyone)?:
I'm guessing a strong 9 or 10.

How many hours do you have in-game on CloneWars?:
I'm currently sitting at 556 hours, but I do have another 300 hours or so on the old IP.

Teamspeak Agreement

How often do you use the Teamspeak server?:
I do not use Teamspeak often, as I rather use the Discord as the community is more active.

If you become successful in your application, you will be given a Teamspeak Server Group that is appropriate to the position you were successful in. Please understand that you may not be given access to this Server Group instantly. By typing YES you agree to never abuse your Teamspeak powers and acknowledge that you understand the Teamspeak Rules (Link soon):
Yes

Short questions

In One Paragraph, please explain why you would like to become a Moderator on CloneWars:
I would like to return to the staff team to help out the server. It's given me many good times that I feel I owe back. I wish to help people host tryouts/training, host mini-events and deal with the minges that may come across the server. Another issue I want to contribute to resolving is the super admins and viper having to come on at like fucking midnight-4am to deal with people minging.

In One Paragraph, please describe how you would make an impact on CloneWars as a Moderator?:
I believe I can help deal with the servers minges, hold sits and I'm an active player, as I said at the start of the Mod App, yes I've broken many rules in the past week, how I'm not banned I don't know, but I will do my best to clean myself up. Other things I would like to do as a mod is help lift the load of staff having to play 24/7 because of minges, like I want to be able to come on instead of Viper coming on at 4am.

Scenarios

Scenario 1: A user has setup a PvP with his friends and they are constantly killing each other and clogging up the kill feed. A User reports to you that they find it annoying and wish for it to be stopped immediately.

Question 1: As a Moderator, how do you react?
As a Moderator, I would go to them and politely ask them to stop as it is annoying the players and against the server's rules. If they continue I would approach them again and give them a warning. If they further continue I will give them both a kick, if they join back and continue even after that, I will give them one final firm warning then issue a 3-hour ban.

Scenario 2: A notorious player of the community has recently participated in a group activity with his friends on the server. The Notorious Player has broken many rules and is banned on OTHER servers in the community and a lot of players are suspicious about him. You get the opportunity to have a conversation with them and you notice they are quite mature and understanding.

Question 2: As a Moderator, how do you react?
I would tell the bloke that he can minge and break rules on other servers, as long as it doesn't affect Colossal Gaming or anyone within the CG community. If they proceed to minge then I will approach them and tell them that he needs to stop or action will be taken. I can tell them that they seem like a nice bloke and all but being kind isn't gonna get you out of everything. If they continue to minge I'll issue a kick, then if they join back and continue breaking rules I will issue a 4 hour to 1-day ban.
Last edited by Toast on Mon May 07, 2018 10:16 am, edited 4 times in total.
Currently:
Imperial Scout First LT 8783 Digger
Ex:
(OOC) Admin
Blackout Battalion - Commander [BB/8783] Digger
Jedi Master Lamar Windu
104th Commander 3636 Wolffe
501st Jump Corporal 4536 Toast

SC-Azzy
Reactions:

Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:28 pm

+1 shouldnt have left.

Coon/Colt
Reactions:

Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:53 am

+1 Even though you made a mistake, still think you should deserve staff. Like azzy said, you shouldnt have left mayn
Currently: Rancor Lieutenant [RB-1169] Colt

Previously: Clone Lieutenant 1169-Coon

Flame1957
Reactions:

Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:35 pm

1+ He was a great admin, was a great mod, he is a great person, he should become mod and should have never left,
LETS BE LIT FAM JUST LIKE A BON FIRE HA HA HA HA HA HA HA MEMES
NO U

Obi-Juan Kenobi
Reactions:

Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:44 pm

+1 v2 LOL LOVE YOU NO HOMO

Toast
Reactions:

Obi-Juan Kenobi wrote:
+1 v2 LOL LOVE YOU NO HOMO
ily <3
Currently:
Ex:
(OOC) Admin
Jedi Master Lamar Windu

Cheesy
Reactions:

Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:49 pm

+1 he coil
1221 Kilian

Literal footage of me running from Shock.

Toast
Reactions:

Mon May 07, 2018 10:19 am

Updated hours/character sheet
Currently:
Ex:
(OOC) Admin
Jedi Master Lamar Windu