1957 Flames application ( [RCB-06] )

Flame1957
Reactions:

Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:16 am

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:33313882

Character Sheet :[RCB-06] username on game is 1957 Flame

Are you staff on any other servers within this community?: no this is one of the first servers I have I have had fun on so I want to help it out

Have you been staff on any other communities?: no so I am trying out for this one

On a scale of 1-10, how known are you within the Community OR In-Game (1 being Known by 5 or less people, 10 being known by just about everyone)?: 4-5

How many hours do you have in-game on CloneWars?: 200 hours.

Teamspeak Agreement

How often do you use the Teamspeak server?: I use the discord server a lot

If you become successful in your application, you will be given a Teamspeak Server Group that is appropriate to the position you were successful in. Please understand that you may not be given access to this Server Group instantly. By typing YES you agree to never abuse your Teamspeak powers and acknowledge that you understand the Teamspeak Rules (Link soon): yes I agree

Short Questions

In One Paragraph, please explain why you would like to become a Moderator on CloneWars: because I want to help out the server and make it grow. I have loved playing on this server and I always want to make it better in any way I can

In One Paragraph, please describe how you would make an impact on CloneWars as a Moderator?: I would try to clean up people who rdm. Use racism in comms and ooc chat and normal chat as well, I would also help set up new regiments

Scenarios

Scenario 1: A user has setup a PvP with his friends and they are constantly killing each other and clogging up the kill feed. A User reports to you that they find it annoying and wish for it to be stopped immediately.

Question 1: As a Moderator, how do you react?: well i would talk to a higher admin or above if no one else is on I would ask them to do pvp on a different server because this is a role-play server

Scenario 2: A notorious player of the community has recently participated in a group activity with his friends on the server. The Notorious Player has broken many rules and is banned on OTHER servers in the community and a lot of players are suspicious about him. You get the opportunity to have a conversation with them and you notice they are quite mature and understanding.:

Question 2: As a Moderator, how do you react?: I would talk to a admin or above, if no one else is on I would watch them for about 10 minutes or longer if needed if they do anything wrong I would contacted a admin or I would give them a warning.
Sincerely
Flame
LETS BE LIT FAM JUST LIKE A BON FIRE HA HA HA HA HA HA HA MEMES
NO U

Vlka
Reactions:

Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:17 pm

-1 needs alot more experience , your answers were not thought out and ur *paragraphs* were sentences, wait a few more weeks and get more hands on experience.

Flame1957
Reactions:

Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:06 pm

Vlka wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:17 pm
-1 needs alot more experience , your answers were not thought out and ur *paragraphs* were sentences, wait a few more weeks and get more hands on experience.
thanks ill play a few more weeks and learn some more, thanks for the information. :D
NO U

Fam1L
Reactions:

Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:59 pm

-1 Yea man like vlka said play more, clean up your act, I have seen you fuck around and not understand the rules, with some prac I think you may be a good candidate for this postion
Rancor Battalion Captain 1142 Blitz (Currently)
Cthulu Company Battalion Commander 1142 Famil
Green Company Comander 1004 Gree

SC-Azzy
Reactions:

Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:33 pm

^^
Same here

Flame1957
Reactions:

Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:24 am

i respect all the answers and reply's i have gotten and i like to thank them and i will the the points into view
NO U

Librea
Reactions:

Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:57 am

-1 I think you need more experience on this community fresh boi.
Name: Librea

Military Rank: Captain

Military Regiment: US Scouts

OOC Rank: Trial Moderator

Toast
Reactions:

Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:01 am

-1 Again same thing as Vlka, I don't think this player has enough playtime nor experience to become a Staff member and answers weren't well thought out.
Currently:
Imperial Scout First LT 8783 Digger
Ex:
(OOC) Admin
Blackout Battalion - Commander [BB/8783] Digger
Jedi Master Lamar Windu
104th Commander 3636 Wolffe
501st Jump Corporal 4536 Toast

Flame1957
Reactions:

Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:44 pm

SO....... i am gonna make a new mod app i have spent a lot of time on the server and i hope i can go well with this one as im trying not to minge so much
NO U

Return to “Moderator Applications”

• Information