Kooik San'siri / Azzy Mod application

SC-Azzy
Reactions:

Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:46 pm

Notes before reading:
1. Yes I was a minge and shouldn't have been one, but instead realized that being a minge just isn't fun at times. I have stop minging and being a C**t, I'm willing to help people instead of causing problems, When it comes to commanding my troopers I am very serious and I discipline them if it is needed / Demote them.

2. I have had problems with other Commanders and troopers, and instead of continuing being a minge to these people I have went up to them and sorted it out. I have also had problems with the staff team, done the same thing and sorted it out with them.

General

SteamID (Default Format): STEAM_1:1:15356149

Character Sheet (Compulsory): Jedi Padawan Kooik San'siri

Are you staff on any other servers within this community?
: No I'm not.

Have you been staff on any other communities (If so, please list your position, community and at least one reference per server and their SteamID)?: I have moderated Many servers, I have mainly moderated Dark RP servers, I used to be Senior Admin on a Server called "Doppler Gaming AU" hosted by two guys called Jones and Gurkha. I have also been a admin / mod on a CWRP server with the same people named above, Jones and Gurkha.
Links to profiles:
1. Jones --- http://steamcommunity.com/id/Shady__
2. Gurkha ---- http://steamcommunity.com/id/GurkhaAU

On a scale of 1-10, how known are you within the Community OR In-Game (1 being Known by 5 or less people, 10 being known by just about everyone)?: 9.5, I have been really active on the server, and have been talking to everyone, getting to know people.

How many hours do you have in-game on CloneWars?: 501 Hours https://www.gametracker.com/player/Azzy ... 208:27015/

Teamspeak Agreement

How often do you use the Teamspeak server?: Not as much, but I do use Discord and if i get accepted will use both teamspeak and discord.

If you become successful in your application, you will be given a Teamspeak Server Group that is appropriate to the position you were successful in. Please understand that you may not be given access to this Server Group instantly. By typing YES you agree to never abuse your Teamspeak powers and acknowledge that you understand the Teamspeak Rules (Link soon): Yes I do understand

Short Questions

In One Paragraph, please explain why you would like to become a Moderator on CloneWars:
I would love to join the staff team, because i would love stop the minges, as they have been occuring more and more often as people are just promoting trainee's to CT's and not making sure they are not minges, not only that I would like to help out because the server has been growing in population and could utilize more Staff Members to help people out and make sure they understand the rules.

In One Paragraph, please describe how you would make an impact on CloneWars as a Moderator?: As I said up above I am really active and can help out the server, If i get accepted I would goto most sits and help them out as much as possible, I know how to be Nice to someone but also if needed know how to discipline someone if they do minge or being a fucking C**t to someone.

Scenarios

Scenario 1: A user has setup a PvP with his friends and they are constantly killing each other and clogging up the kill feed. A User reports to you that they find it annoying and wish for it to be stopped immediately.

Question 1: As a Moderator, how do you react? I would ask the person who reported it who started it and teleport both the victim and User who started it, to the top of the ship away from others that will support the user who started the PvP event to be a minge, then would proceed to ask the PvP user to kindly stop and say that it is clogging up the kill feed and it is not necessary and that someone has asked him to stop. If he continues encouraging people to PvP I would Warn him and so on if it continues.

Scenario 2: A notorious player of the community has recently participated in a group activity with his friends on the server. The Notorious Player has broken many rules and is banned on OTHER servers in the community and a lot of players are suspicious about him. You get the opportunity to have a conversation with them and you notice they are quite mature and understanding.

Question 2: As a Moderator, how do you react? Okay, first I would tell him that he's seems like a good mate to have in a regiment and that other people might not understand that he is not a minge and so on, I would tell him that I'm not going to judge his actions on other servers as they do not affect this server, but tell him that if he does anything to actually effect this server i would personally talk to him and tell him to stop depending on what he is doing, I would also try to get him to have a good reputation on this server so he will have a better chance at joining a regiment / Company.[/color]

PS, I have stopped minging completely.

ODAHVIING!
Last edited by SC-Azzy on Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:53 pm, edited 17 times in total.

Scorchy
Reactions:

Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:57 pm

+1
I recommend Azzy as moderator because I believe he is fully capable of utilising the power in a professional manner. Azzy is currently 3rd IC of the Shadow Company and does a damn well job of keeping it alive and healthy. Azzy is persistent and ready to help anyone who requires his assistance in SC so i'm sure this will apply as moderator with this amount of responsibility. It is true he has made mistakes in the past but learning from these mistakes is what made him a non-mingey, active player of the community with a large reputation.

Toast
Reactions:

Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:25 pm

+1 Ok, I have had a few issues with Azzy in the past regarding his behaviour. But I admit, he has pulled his act together and has proven worthy of a staff member as he is responsible and mature. I think he would be a good addition to the team.
Last edited by Toast on Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Currently:
Imperial Scout First LT 8783 Digger
Ex:
(OOC) Admin
Blackout Battalion - Commander [BB/8783] Digger
Jedi Master Lamar Windu
104th Commander 3636 Wolffe
501st Jump Corporal 4536 Toast

Cheesy
Reactions:

Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:33 pm

Parents need to know that Roblox is a game-creation site where users design and upload their own games, as well as play other games in a multiplayer environment. Some of the gameplay is advanced, and many games include weapons. The site offers a safe-chat mode for those under 13, as well as a parent login that lets you oversee your child's use of the site. There have been reports of users thwarting the chat and exchanging inappropriate/predatory messages with young players; although we haven't encountered that directly during our extensive use of the site, parents may still want to be wary when their kids are using the site or connecting with people they've just met. There are in-game currency items called Robux that you can use to unlock additional items, but you will either earn these slowly or pay for additional cash with real money. They can also sign up for a membership for extra content and can insert in-game ads into their created games, potentially making large sums of money off their unique ideas.
1221 Kilian

Literal footage of me running from Shock.

Cooper King
Reactions:

Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:03 pm

+1
Ex:75th Ranger Commander

1532 Yellow
Reactions:

Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:19 pm

+1
I Recommend Azzy due to the fact that he is one of the most Kind and Active person on the server, this is most likely due to the fact of him being raised in the orphanage after seeing his parents die in front of his eyes, Regardless of that, He is very responsible an will most likely never abuse his powers.

LT Diamond
Reactions:

Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:22 pm

ok boy ik your gonna look at and shrug your shoulders saying it doesn't matter.
but i am here to show support too one my mates and my fellow brothers.
i also believe he can be a good mod he doesn't pick sides he give everybody a say.
and he also cares about this server alot so i give him a +one :D

goldie
Reactions:

Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:26 pm

+1 Past few days I have re-appeared from the Kashyyyk jungles.. He seems like a decent guy and would be alright for staff.
Skeles iffy, uh, Goldie got the stiffy, uh
Got the skele, uh, death company holds fifty, uh
SkeleSquad

Fam1L
Reactions:

Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:07 pm

+1 Good and kind lad, he has always been good to me and I have always been good to him, we have had our differences but like he said, he always resolves them, I think he has also matured and changed his attitude since his last ban, so I say why naht :))
Rancor Battalion Captain 1142 Blitz (Currently)
Cthulu Company Battalion Commander 1142 Famil
Green Company Comander 1004 Gree

Vlka
Reactions:

Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:15 pm

+1 really sorted his shit out.

Return to “Moderator Applications”

• Information