Croc
Reactions:

Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:29 pm

General:

SteamID (Default Format): STEAM_1:0:85355834

Character Sheet: Clone Army LT 1098 Nel'Vrook

Current/Previous Staff Ranks within this Community: Moderator

How long have you been a Staff Member within this community?: 1 month

Have you been staff on any other communities (If so, please list your position, community and at least one reference and their SteamID)?: Nope

On a scale of 1-10, how respected do you feel within the staff team (1 being not respected at all, 10 being very highly respected): 4-6

How many hours do you have in-game on CloneWars?: 400hrs

Teamspeak Agreement

How often do you use the Teamspeak server?: never

If you become successful in your application, you will be given a Teamspeak Server Group that is appropriate to the position you were successful in. Please understand that you may not be given access to this Server Group instantly. By typing YES you agree to never abuse your Teamspeak powers and you have understood and read the Teamspeak Rules (Link soon): Yah

Short Questions

In One Paragraph, please explain why you would like to become an Administrator on CloneWars: Since everyone is putting one, i might as well do it and hope for the best. We don’t even have active admins so i'll try it out.

In One Paragraph, please describe how you would make an impact on CloneWars as an Administrator?: Well i will try be confident to do more events and help with peoples bunks or needs perma-propin. show them im not a fuck-wit admin, giving them respect which is cool. i'd be a chill admin not really putting people down just help them out.

Would becoming an Administrator improve the way you staff on the server or would you perform the same regardless?: Respond faster after awhile i’ve been doing school stuff & just lazy. Be less retarded…..ehhh actually Negative.

How many hours a week do you see yourself playing on the server?: Lost social skills so yeah i play alot. I'll play until the server shutsdown or dies couple years at this point.

Scenarios

Scenario 1: A known user has been upset with how the server has recently been handled. He feels the management team doesn't know what they're doing and he feels the server isn't being looked after. They have threatened to DDoS and shutdown the server permanently.

Question 1: As an Admin, how do you react and why? - I’ll chat with the guy to calm/relax him down, convincing him to stop and help him out with his problems to improve. if you're just gonna piss off a man how can fuck the server then you really don't care about the community.

Scenario 2: You have been playing on the server for a long time now and you feel like your time is almost up. You don't feel the server has been at it's best recently and you're quite upset with how it's currently being run. You are going to resign.

Question 2: As an Admin, how do you respectfully resign and why is it important to do so? - I won’t be a dickhead about the server not going well & towards staff for letting server down. ill leave saying how i don’t enjoy anymore and having a big break. Leaving is not bad, it shows that you’re independent and know what the fuck your doing in life.

Badass Comment (loser talking loled)
Yeh awesome admin app
https://www.google.com.au/search?q=lose ... 66&bih=662
Last edited by Croc on Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:25 pm, edited 9 times in total.
❄ Lisa/Croc ❄

Croc
Reactions:

Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:41 pm

please destroy me
❄ Lisa/Croc ❄

Coon/Colt
Reactions:

Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:46 pm

+1 Always is there for the boys, responds quick to admin calls especially mine and is a pretty cool guy
Currently: Rancor Lieutenant [RB-1169] Colt

Previously: Clone Lieutenant 1169-Coon

SC-Azzy
Reactions:

Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:10 pm

+1, my dude is chill and replies quickly to my questions / requests like instantly.

Toast
Reactions:

Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:19 pm

+1 big guy cool guy respectful guy moderator guy follow rules guy
Currently:
Imperial Scout First LT 8783 Digger
Ex:
(OOC) Admin
Blackout Battalion - Commander [BB/8783] Digger
Jedi Master Lamar Windu
104th Commander 3636 Wolffe
501st Jump Corporal 4536 Toast

Etgahn
Reactions:

Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:03 pm

+1 Could someone hurry up and promote this guy, we dont have any Admins
Current Character: [AIS/8221] Oneman

Previous Character(s): Shock SGT Dani, Temple Guard Eeth, Rancor LT Havoc.

crude
Reactions:

Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:52 pm

+1 I don't know this guy and I didn't read his application

⋖ crudes ⋗
community manager

http://steamcommunity.com/id/fvckthepopulation/

Daddys
Reactions:

Mon May 07, 2018 8:13 am

+1 He is goof bloke. He knows how to have fun yet not break the rules. He also knows when to joke around and when to be serious.

Return to “Administrator Applications”

• Information