Vipers Administrator App

Viper
Reactions:

Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:28 pm

General

SteamID : <STEAM_0:0:197141565>

Character Sheet: Royal Guard Odin

Current/Previous Staff Ranks within the community: Moderator.

How long have you been a staff member within this Community: 4-5 Months joined staff in October or November of 2017.

Have you been staff on any other communities (If so, please list your position, community and at least one reference and their SteamID)?: Havent played any other server.

On a scale of 1-10, how respected do you feel within the staff team (1 being not respected at all, 10 being very highly respected): 9

How many hours do you have in-game on CloneWars?: 302 hours on this IP i had more on another Ip

Teamspeak Agreement

How often do you use the TeamSpeak server?: Since CG Starwars Rp moved to Discord i dont use it unless needed.

if you become successful in your application, you will be given a TeamSpeak Server Group that is appropriate to the position you were successful in. Please understand that you may not be given access to this Server Group instantly. By typing YES you agree to never abuse your TeamSpeak powers and you have understood and read the TeamSpeak Rules (Link soon): Yes

Short Questions

In One Paragraph, please explain why you would like to become an Administrator on CloneWars: I would like to become a Adminstrator in SWRP because i have been Moderator for a little while and i feel i am ready to step up a rank in staff and help even more people with the new tools i would get as an Administrator and overall just make the server a better time for people. With no Event staff i could host bigger and better events off ship and such change maps and overall help the community have fun while Playing on the server.

In One Paragraph, please describe how you would make an impact on CloneWars as an Administrator?: I would make a impact by bringing rule breakers to an end and do events for the people of the server so they can have a fun time while playing. Granted i may not be the most liked by some but i'm sure as i progress to a higher staff rank they will learn that i'm not all that bad and i just want to help out the server and make the server a fun time.

Would becoming an Administrator improve the way you staff on the server or would you perform the same regardless?: I would preform with a bit less sterness. I wouldnt be as stern but i would be a bit more strict as im a higher rank in staff and i would then be more respectable in the server.

How many hours a week do you see yourself playing on the server? 20-60 i play the server quite often almost every night and i love to play and will continue.

Scenarios

Scenario 1: A known user has been upset with how the server has recently been handled. He feels the management team doesn't know what they're doing and he feels the server isn't being looked after. They have threatened to DDoS and shutdown the server permanently.

Question 1: As an Admin, how do you react and why? As a Admin it is my job to handle situations like this so i would attempt to de-escalate the situation adnd calm him down. After he is calmed down if he does i would talk to him on why he said such things and why he wants to do it. ( Finding his motive). If he stops and calms down ill leave him with a very big warning and keep eyes and tabs on him. If he doesnt calm down then ill bring some other staff over get their opinions and come up with a way to calm him down or something along the lines of the punishment.

Scenario 2: You have been playing on the server for a long time now and you feel like your time is almost up. You don't feel the server has been at it's best recently and you're quite upset with how it's currently being run. You are going to resign.

Question 2: As an Admin, how do you respectfully resign and why is it important to do so? i would talk with the Super Admins about leaving the staff team. After ive talked with them i would talk about it next staff meeting towards the end of it. I would announce the leaving of and how it was a great Experience and how the staff team is a great team to be on. I also would give a reasoning behind it and tell them that it is my decision and that i'm not leaving with bad blood. The staff team do their best to make the server better and they do a great job doing it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Viper on Mon May 07, 2018 9:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Toast
Reactions:

Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:26 pm

+1[/color Great bloke, he's solid mod and I think he's fit for admin.
Currently:
Imperial Scout First LT 8783 Digger
Ex:
(OOC) Admin
Blackout Battalion - Commander [BB/8783] Digger
Jedi Master Lamar Windu
104th Commander 3636 Wolffe
501st Jump Corporal 4536 Toast

Cado Jones
Reactions:

Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:54 pm

+1 Viper is a great guy and has been mod for ages, he always enforces the rules and helps out anyone in need. He 100% deserves admin and is definitely capable of it.

SC-Azzy
Reactions:

Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:08 pm

+1 my dude, has been mod for a while and has done a damn good job moderating on the server.

Viper
Reactions:

Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:00 pm

Thanks for all the Feedback and the kind words really appreciate them and if you have anything i should work on let me Know im always down to change

Coon/Colt
Reactions:

Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:10 pm

+1 he runs a lot of on ship events that are needed more around the ship, and responds to a lot of staff calls from what ive seen
Currently: Rancor Lieutenant [RB-1169] Colt

Previously: Clone Lieutenant 1169-Coon

Viper
Reactions:

Mon May 07, 2018 10:30 am

Time played and Character sheet has been updated so its accurate.

Return to “Administrator Applications”

• Information