Soafer
Reactions:

Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:33 pm

General

SteamID (Default Format): STEAM_0:1:88376509

Character Sheet: Commodore Shadow

Current/Previous Staff Ranks within this Community: Moderator

How long have you been a Staff Member within this community?: Over a Week

Have you been staff on any other communities (If so, please list your position, community and at least one reference and their SteamID)?: I was moderator on Valhalla Servers which is no longer running and im currently moderator on this server

On a scale of 1-10, how respected do you feel within the staff team (1 being not respected at all, 10 being very highly respected): 8

How many hours do you have in-game on CloneWars?: Around 1200 hours of clonewars time and on this server i have above 400 hours

Teamspeak Agreement

How often do you use the Teamspeak server?: Never i only use Discord but I can be one when needed

If you become successful in your application, you will be given a Teamspeak Server Group that is appropriate to the position you were successful in. Please understand that you may not be given access to this Server Group instantly. By typing YES you agree to never abuse your Teamspeak powers and you have understood and read the Teamspeak Rules (Link soon): YES

Short Questions

In One Paragraph, please explain why you would like to become an Administrator on CloneWars: I would like to help the server further than what I currently do and I feel there is a lack of admins on the server so i would like to help and fill that role

In One Paragraph, please describe how you would make an impact on CloneWars as an Administrator?: I would be active in my duties, carry out tasks im given help during events as i currently like to do

Would becoming an Administrator improve the way you staff on the server or would you perform the same regardless?: I feel it would improve the way I perform as I would be able to host more events for people to avoid the server's player base getting bored and I would be able to do the tedious task such as perm proping things for people around the ship

How many hours a week do you see yourself playing on the server?: I put as many as i can usually so roughly atleast 2-6 hours a day and more on weekends which is around the amount i currently put in unless and obviously depending on what im doing which may be playing with my mates outside of the server but always minimum of two.

Scenarios

Scenario 1: A known user has been upset with how the server has recently been handled. He feels the management team doesn't know what they're doing and he feels the server isn't being looked after. They have threatened to DDoS and shutdown the server permanently.

Question 1: As an Admin, how do you react and why? Obviously defuse the situation because wether they can or cannot DDoS the server is unknown so the situation shouldnt be taken lightly. I would have a chat with him to help him understand the change and come to an agreement of sorts to make them feel a little better about how its being run.

Scenario 2: You have been playing on the server for a long time now and you feel like your time is almost up. You don't feel the server has been at it's best recently and you're quite upset with how it's currently being run. You are going to resign.

Question 2: As an Admin, how do you respectfully resign and why is it important to do so
I would ask all the super admins to come to discord and have a chat about why im leaving and then notify the staff team and possibly the server in OOC chat as they may also want to know. I would also notify them in advance to give them some time. I believe it is important to do this as it shows that you're resposible and it shows the server that you are leaving on your own terms and being respectful.

Toast
Reactions:

Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:48 pm

NEUTRAL Solid moderator, active user and good at dealing with situations in and out of character, but neutral due to his time as Mod, and past decisions. Would change it to a +1 other wise tho. Just a tip, where it says hours I would suggest you link your game tracker profile so it's accurate.
Last edited by Toast on Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Currently:
Imperial Scout First LT 8783 Digger
Ex:
(OOC) Admin
Blackout Battalion - Commander [BB/8783] Digger
Jedi Master Lamar Windu
104th Commander 3636 Wolffe
501st Jump Corporal 4536 Toast

Fam1L
Reactions:

Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:21 pm

Neutral, you have been around the block and you've been an active member for yonks, but some of your past decisions dissuade me, but I think some more time on the server as mod and you will be Lit!!
Rancor Battalion Captain 1142 Blitz (Currently)
Cthulu Company Battalion Commander 1142 Famil
Green Company Comander 1004 Gree

SC-Azzy
Reactions:

Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:31 pm

Neutral as well, ^^ Famil said it all.

Croc
Reactions:

Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:58 pm

Neutral gang my guy
❄ Lisa/Croc ❄

barbar