aplication for starwars rp admin

bitterfrets
Reactions:

Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:54 am

General

SteamID (Default Format): STEAM_0:0:201494873

Most Commonly Known Alias (E.g. Tringee): Harrison bye

Are you staff on any other server within this community?: No, unfortunately

Have you been Teamspeak Staff on any other communities (If so, please list your position, community and at least one reference and their SteamID)?: no

On a scale of 1-10, how known are you within the Community (1 being known by 5 or less people, 10 being known by just about everyone)?: 3

How often do you use the Teamspeak?: Whenever I'm on my PC I'm on TS

TEAMSPEAK AGREEMENT

If you become successful in your application, you will have access to many Teamspeak permissions that other user's do not. By typing YES you agree to never abuse your Teamspeak powers and acknowledge that you understand the Teamspeak Rules (Link Soon): Yes

SHORT QUESTIONS

In One Paragraph, please explain why you would like to become a Teamspeak Administrator?: I will be on to be hardworking and helping people. I will always do the needed. I will always be there to get rid of those rule breakers and mute the little annoying kids that spam chat, also I will answer peoples questions when needed.

In One Paragraph, please describe how you would make an impact on the Teamspeak as an Administrator?: I poke staff members for something and they dont reply for ages, so ill be there to reply as quickly as possable. I would make a big impact by always being active on the TS.

SCENARIOS

Scenario 1: A User has been mic-spamming distorted/loud music in all of the public channels. They have since disconnected and you were only notified 20 minutes after the incident occured.

Question 1: As a Teamspeak Administrator, how do you react?: I will try and get there name and ill follow through and tell him the rules of mic spamming, also ill explain to him the consequences about breaking the rules and then DCing. But if he does it again Ill give him a ban with an appropriate message saying "I have warned you about this and you ignored me so this is your consequence | Mic Spaming | Left To Avoid Punishment |"

Scenario 2: A User has been waiting in the HELPDESK channel for over an hour and a half. You join the help-desk channel to assist them and you discover they are quite agitated by your slow response.

Question 2: As a Teamspeak Administrator, how do you react?: Ill try my best to calm them down and explin to them what the current circumstances are at that time and apologise how slow the staff team was. Once I have done that I will hear what he wants help with and give the best answer I can give him.

Scenario 3: There are a bunch of Users in a MilitaryRP designated Public-Channel. You notice none of them have any Server Groups. All the clients are connected from Australia.

Question 3: As a Teamspeak Administrator, how do you react?: I would join the channel and ask "them are you just chilling in here or are you on the MilitaryRP server." If they reply with a "just chilling" I would move them all to the Public Rooms, but if they reply with a "on the server." Then I would ask them "what regiment are you in" then I would add there regiment.

Thanks For Taking Your Time To Read This

Kenny
Reactions:

Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:15 pm

This is in a format of a Teamspeak Administrator application, But you Copied Cooper Kings one, and Titled it wrong?
Currently :
Commander José "ZEUS" Alejandro of USAF

Previous :
Commander - Al-Shabaab
LT - Heavy Snipers
SSGT - US Marines

Prestige: 7 :7thPres:

Cooper King
Reactions:

Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:58 pm

wow he did
Ex:75th Ranger Commander