Moderator application

Viper
Reactions:

Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:03 pm

General

SteamID (Default Format): STEAM_1:0:47421034

Character Sheet (Compulsory): Jedi Padawan Odin Barker

Are you staff on any other servers within this community?: No

Have you been staff on any other communities (If so, please list your position, community and at least one reference per server and their SteamID)?: No
On a scale of 1-10, how known are you within the Community OR In-Game (1 being Known by 5 or less people, 10 being known by just about everyone)?: Around a 7 im well known but not fully known among all the regiments

How many hours do you have in-game on CloneWars?: 300 hours probably it is around 300 all i do on Garrys mod is play on your guys server

Teamspeak Agreement

How often do you use the Teamspeak server?: I dont use it very often since you know the whole everyone switch to discord but i have the server Ip if i ever need it.

If you become successful in your application, you will be given a Teamspeak Server Group that is appropriate to the position you were successful in. Please understand that you may not be given access to this Server Group instantly. By typing YES you agree to never abuse your Teamspeak powers and acknowledge that you understand the Teamspeak Rules (Link soon): Yes

Short Questions

In One Paragraph, please explain why you would like to become a Moderator on CloneWars: I'm American so i will be on when some people will be on and when no mods or Admins or no Super admins will be on and i feel in those hours of no staff that people will tend to minge about and i wanna be there to make sure they arent breaking rules.

In One Paragraph, please describe how you would make an impact on CloneWars as a Moderator?: Well to start it off im pretty known for being commanding and not one to break the rules and everyone has moments when they slip up and all that and i feel like if im not getting in any trouble then i can help people not get in trouble by me being around them and them seeing hey he's a mod now probably will be less minge around him and all that.

Scenarios

Scenario 1: A user has setup a PvP with his friends and they are constantly killing each other and clogging up the kill feed. A User reports to you that they find it annoying and wish for it to be stopped immediately.

Question 1: As a Moderator, how do you react?

I would Tp over to the people doing it ask them nicely to stop there pvp deathmatch i will turn off the kill feed and keep an eye on the console to see if they are still doing it if they are still doing it then i will have to take action and start handing out punishments against them breaking the rules and such.

Scenario 2: A notorious player of the community has recently participated in a group activity with his friends on the server. The Notorious Player has broken many rules and is banned on OTHER servers in the community and a lot of players are suspicious about him. You get the opportunity to have a conversation with them and you notice they are quite mature and understanding.

Question 2: As a Moderator, how do you react?

i would respond on saying ill give them a chance and i wold talk to them to work it out with them and come to a agreement. I would also follow them around listen to them see if they are doing anything suspicious and if they are i will contact another admin and speak with them and we can deal with the situation together so i also can get a second opinion on the matter instead of just my own. And then we can engage the player with 2 opinions instead of just 1.

Thank you for giving me feedback and i hope this one is more satisfying to your opinions.
Last edited by Viper on Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:49 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Maui
Reactions:

Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:11 pm

+1 I'd love him as a mod anyday of the week
I am now known as Sixth Brother Kuto

Maui
Reactions:

Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:12 pm

+1 I'd love him as a mod anyday of the week
I am now known as Sixth Brother Kuto

Bear1889
Reactions:

Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:25 pm

+1 Viper would be a great moderator

Librea
Reactions:

Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:30 pm

+1 Good work Viper! Can't wait to see you as mod.
Name: Librea

Military Rank: Captain

Military Regiment: US Scouts

OOC Rank: Trial Moderator

Fam1L
Reactions:

Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:30 pm

+1 This guy fucks
Rancor Battalion Captain 1142 Blitz (Currently)
Cthulu Company Battalion Commander 1142 Famil
Green Company Comander 1004 Gree

Viper
Reactions:

Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:24 pm

i forgot my charcter im 7227 Viper

Vlka
Reactions:

Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:24 pm

-1 Due to the fact that you cant enforce rules that you break.

Hartman
Reactions:

Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:36 pm

-1 Did not follow the template, fix your moderator application, and I may change my mind. Also, I suggest that you dont put your email in or anything that doesnt relate to the question.

~2951 (Hartman)
Currently ARC Trainee.
Administratior of clonewars rp.

Jannny
Reactions:

Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:35 pm

ACCEPTED
501st Senior Commander 1119 "Appo"

Clone-Wars Server Super-Admin/Head of Staff

Owner of the highly defective LAAT-013 "Blue Krayt"

Return to “Resolved Applications”

• Information