Duraton's moderator application

Duraton
Reactions:

Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:47 am

General

SteamID (Default Format):
STEAM_0:0:93368384

Character Sheet (Compulsory): ARF captain 2638 Duraton (91st reg)

Are you staff on any other servers within this community?: No i'm not.

Have you been staff on any other communities (If so, please list your position, community and at least one reference per server and their SteamID)? I was a moderator on a starwars rp server called lonewolf network owned by David (STEAM_0:1:68546323) that was probably the longest staff experience i have had on a server the server lasted around about 6 months and i was on there for about 5 moths as a mod helping out and doing my job.

On a scale of 1-10, how known are you within the Community OR In-Game (1 being Known by 5 or less people, 10 being known by just about everyone)?: I would say about a 9.5 i'm on everyday and have daily interactions with most the other members on the server.

How many hours do you have in-game on CloneWars?: 70 hours. https://www.gametracker.com/player/Shad ... 208:27015/

Teamspeak Agreement

How often do you use the Teamspeak server?: Quite a bit if become mod i will use it all the time.

If you become successful in your application, you will be given a Teamspeak Server Group that is appropriate to the position you were successful in. Please understand that you may not be given access to this Server Group instantly. By typing YES you agree to never abuse your Teamspeak powers and acknowledge that you understand the Teamspeak Rules (Link soon): Yes

Short Questions

In One Paragraph, please explain why you would like to become a Moderator on CloneWars: I would love to become a moderator on this server because i'm on everyday and i'd like to take a bigger role in the community and have ulx power so i can help anyone in need in pretty much any situation at the moment i can only really help simple cases like where to go and helping player understand more about the server and rules. It would also be nice to do stuff for myself instead of constantly calling admins to give me tool for tryouts and add people to 91st.

In One Paragraph, please describe how you would make an impact on CloneWars as a Moderator?: I am extremely active and on pretty much everyday i'm willing to help anyone out and when someone asks for help i will go to them as quickly as possible and solve the case as quick as i can i have over 2000 hours on gmod and lots of experience with staffing so i am able to handle and understand some situations others wouldn't.

Scenarios

Scenario 1:
A user has setup a PvP with his friends and they are constantly killing each other and clogging up the kill feed. A User reports to you that they find it annoying and wish for it to be stopped immediately.

Question 1: As a Moderator, how do you react? I would tell the user who reported it not to worry and that i would deal with them straight away. i would then tp to the players killing each other and ask if they could stop because it has been reported by a user. That it is very annoying and spamming kill feed. I would tell them there is no reason or benefit to be killing each other and offer a alternative idea for them to do such as if they want to train i can spawn in a breach course for them to do. If they don't listen i would tell them to stop it or they will be warned/kicked

Scenario 2: A notorious player of the community has recently participated in a group activity with his friends on the server. The Notorious Player has broken many rules and is banned on OTHER servers in the community and a lot of players are suspicious about him. You get the opportunity to have a conversation with them and you notice they are quite mature and understanding.

Question 2: As a Moderator, how do you react? I would tell him that he seems like a really good bloke and i have heard his a minge on other servers. I would tell him i don't care what he has done on other servers i would only judge him on his behavior on this server. And that i hope his hear to rp properly and i would tell everyone who's suspicious of him to leave him be and not mention him being a minge on other servers because his actions on other servers don't apply here and not to judge him. Because if users are spreading rumors that his a minge it is going to be hard for him to find a regiment even known he is not minging and is a good bloke.
Last edited by Duraton on Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Starwars moderator

clone army commander 2638 Duraton

sparkybeals
Reactions:

Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:07 pm

good mate

Unwanted
Reactions:

Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:58 pm

Good captain, knows his shit and is active on ts +1
Unwanted-PVT of 101st Aviation Corps.
Matrix - Tp is good Rp
Previously
Commander of Combat Medics
Commander of Al Qaeda
Cmdr of Taliban Army
Captain of US Marines
LT of ISIS
Cwo of UAV
LT of Al Qaeda
LT of Spetsnaz
LT of Al Shebab

Zelot
Reactions:

Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:37 pm

+1

Helium
Reactions:

Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:47 pm

teach me how to play reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Snakedoc
Reactions:

Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:30 pm

Execute Order 66.

ThePanQuaker
Reactions:

Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:38 pm

+1 Good Captain, very active both on TS, and in-game. Very nice and abides by the rules. Cool guy and helps people out a lot!
Signed Karl "Putin",

Current
Malakand Taliban SGT Karl "Putin"

Previous
Commander of Malakand
LT of Al-Shabaab (Soon to be Commander)
Lit US Marine
Ex-Event Master

Mr.meeseeks
Reactions:

Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:46 pm

+1 GOOD PERSON let the force be with you