Hummus's Cool Mod App

Hummus
Reactions:

Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:17 pm

General

SteamID (Default Format): STEAM_0:0:59904244

Character Sheet (Compulsory): Clone Lieutenant 1942 Hummus

Are you staff on any other servers within this community?: Yeah the old CG as Head Event Master

Have you been staff on any other communities (If so, please list your position, community and at least one reference per server and their SteamID)?: I've been Staff on GG As Event Master/Admin

On a scale of 1-10, how known are you within the Community OR In-Game (1 being Known by 5 or less people, 10 being known by just about everyone)?: 9

How many hours do you have in-game on CloneWars?: like 30+?

Teamspeak Agreement

How often do you use the Teamspeak server?: When I play Clonewars or talking to mates

If you become successful in your application, you will be given a Teamspeak Server Group that is appropriate to the position you were successful in. Please understand that you may not be given access to this Server Group instantly. By typing YES you agree to never abuse your Teamspeak powers and acknowledge that you understand the Teamspeak Rules (Link soon): Yes

Short Questions

In One Paragraph, please explain why you would like to become a Moderator on CloneWars:
I would like to be a Moderator so that I can given guns to trainees as that's what I do on the server is train and help with other admin calls

In One Paragraph, please describe how you would make an impact on CloneWars as a Moderator?:
Being useful and give guns to the Trainees when they need a gun and making the training process quick and fluid.

Scenarios

Scenario 1: A user has setup a PvP with his friends and they are constantly killing each other and clogging up the kill feed. A User reports to you that they find it annoying and wish for it to be stopped immediately.

Question 1: As a Moderator, how do you react?

I would tell the group of friends that I will set up and make it official and tell the other user that they will have to put up with it or join in on the fun.

Scenario 2: A notorious player of the community has recently participated in a group activity with his friends on the server. The Notorious Player has broken many rules and is banned on OTHER servers in the community and a lot of players are suspicious about him. You get the opportunity to have a conversation with them and you notice they are quite mature and understanding.

Question 2: As a Moderator, how do you react?

As I Moderator I would tell him that he is know as a bad player and that if he minges again that he would be banned and hopefully he understands that.

Thrash
Donator
Donator
Reactions:

Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:27 pm

+1 Hummus has been staff a lot of times, to the point where I have most likely lost count, he understands what he is doing in sits, and is very capable.
Currently

Clone Wars

ARC Lieutenant Thrash

Evoz
Reactions:

Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:45 pm

Hummus is definitely capable for this position, he has shown this through the various amount of times he has had these types of positions on Colossal and other servers. I would love to see Hummus as a staff member once again however I want to see you on this server for more then 2 weeks ;)
+1

Kobe
Reactions:

Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:50 pm

Really cool bloke on the server even though he pronounces me kobe (ko-b), is a great team leader and i would love to have him no-clipping around on the server helping those in need (besides medical bragade). :D :D
+1

Johan
Reactions:

Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:25 pm

+1 hummus is mature kind and has been part of the community for a while knows whats up and needs to be done.

Tringee
Manager
Manager
Reactions:

Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:22 pm

*ACCEPTED*

Return to “Resolved Applications”

• Information