Tue May 01, 2018 11:34 am

General

SteamID (Default Format):STEAM_0:1:95477663

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198151221055/

Current In-Game Alias (E.g. Colonel Baker):
ARC Trainee 2536
Most Commonly Known Alias (E.g. Tringee): Daddy/Damascus

Are you staff on any other servers withing this community?: No

Have you been staff on any other communities (If so, please list your position, community and at least one reference and their SteamID)?: No

On a scale of 1-10, how known are you within the Community OR In-Game (1 being Known by 5 or less people, 10 being known by just about everyone)?:
roughly 8/10

How many hours do you have in-game on the CloneWarsRP?: Have played a bit over 65 hours

Do you Understand as an Event Master you are not allowed to abuse your rank outside of the Events you run? Please speak to a Manager if you wish to inquire about using your rank outside of Events. (Type YES if you agree): Yes

Do you have any Event Experience (Have you played a Character in an Event or assisted in the Set-up)?: Yes, have played as an event character a few times.

What Inspires you to become an Event Master?: Its a fun role and is something i want to do and help the community.

Do you feel confident in delivering clear and concise briefings and debriefing?: Yes, i have done de/briefing many times

Teamspeak Agreement

How often do you use the Teamspeak server?:
I use discord

If you become successful in your application, you will be given a Teamspeak Server Group that is appropriate to the position you were successful in. Please understand that you may not be given access to this Server Group instantly. By typing YES you agree to never abuse your Teamspeak powers and you have understood and read the Teamspeak Rules (Link soon): Yes

Short Questions

In One Paragraph, please explain why you would like to become an Event Master on CloneWars: I want to become an event master so i can help with Events. I find it fun to do events and make them. I also like making stuff with dups and this will give reasons to make them. Furthermore being apart of the staff team and helping the server is something i want to do.

In One Paragraph, please explain how you will bring new, interesting and creative Event Ideas to the table?: i will plan the events well and treat them seriously. I will use the roles each reg are meant to do. for example ARC infiltrate while the main force goes and pushes up. Being focused on the Structure. I will also bring structure to events. Doing Sit reps. Commanding troops so its not just a run around guns blazing but each person has a role.

Briefly describe how a "Typical Event" is run (Keep it short, you will provide a more detailed answer further in the application)?: I will first assign event characters to people that do serious RP, want to and are not a commander. (Unless none of that reg is on) Than i will call briefing. I will brief everyone on the event and say the objective, assign the leader for the recon team and a main force leader. (Depending on how many people on the server will only do main force) I will than than get them to line up and do usual briefing stuff and board 1 of 3 Ships. The 1st will be for special Ops/scouting , 2nd and 3rd Main force. When the map loads in i will get people to line up in reges, splitting them up into main force and Spec ops/Scouting. I will than once i have Gotten the objective is set and i have spawned the droids in I will than again tell the main and spec ops/scouting their respective roles. Than i will also get the pilots to get in either tie (bombers or fighters depending on the event) and also tanks. I will than get the scouts to go first scouting out and giving them orders to find the obj or other obj tasks such as bomb defusing , sniping etc. I will than after the obj has been completed let the droids be taken out and than call everyone back to the landing zone. Depending on the situation might do a task to get to the lading zones. Than we will go back to the main ship (venator) and debriefe.

Scenarios

Scenario 1: Users are complaining about the quality of the Event you are running despite only being 2 minutes into the Event. You spent almost an hour crafting this event and you were very keen to run it.

Question 1: As a Event Master, how do you react? I will take in the feedback of what everyone says. I will than and another objective depending on what they say. This will hopefully solve the issue

Scenario 2: During your Event you urgently need to go AFK. You will most likely not return in time to finish the event and it has only been running for 5 minutes.

Question 2: As an Event Master, how do you react? I will ask if any other staff are able to assume my role. if not i will say we need an urgent evac and everyone will go back to ship. I will ask a higher up to do debrief

Event Crafting

You must craft your own Event from start to finish (Include Briefing and Debriefing). You are required to use full details such as map, actions (e.g. !model @ "model"), plot twists etc. Remember to include PassiveRP Elements!

High general Theron has been stationed at the Venator. He holds a briefing and introduces himself. After we leave the planet we jump to Ryloth for a supply run. We send out 3 LAATs. When we open the MH and they go they will be return from ryloth with 3 Vulture droids close behind them. The LAAT’s Pilots are seriously injured and most of the cargo accept some ammo is salvaged. The Pilots are dispatched to medbay. After this Navy runs scans of the planet. Discovering that there is a lot of thermal energy coming from the planet and little to no signs of life. A briefing is held my the high General and briefs that there is possible Droid activity . Spec ops, and pilots are allocated leaders and are organised. In main force there are 4 teams. Alpha, Bravo, Charlie and Delta team. These 4 teams will also have leaders with the High general, General derelict, Lord Vader and Admiral Soafer in a tent organising the teams positions. We will then get into lines in MH and board the LAATs. We will land at Ryloth. Getting pilots to do a surveillance of the area. This will reveal that there are droids in the area, CIS droids form the republic days. It will also reveal an outpost near the outpost. It is lightly guarded. The Main force will be tasked to push up and clear droids while the spec ops will be dropped behind it and will infiltrate the outpost. This will reveal info about the situation on the planet. It turns out an old CIS General has not gotten news of the event happening around the galaxy due to being in the outer rim and his Comms being destroyed. So he is reactivating an army of droids. In the documents it states his orders to shoot down the LAATs. The main force pushes up more with Alpha, Bravo, Charlie and Delts going different ways. They discover a highly guarded building. The troops are recalled to the outpost we had captured and plan out attack. Scouting revealed that there are 5 main Shield generators which are preventing our passage into the building. The generators are hunted by all Companies with pilots providing air cover. The generators are taken out and spec ops are tasked with infiltrating from the top while the main forces battle the copious amount of CIS droids. Spec ops infiltrate the building and find more info. The main force than pushes into the building Ground floor. The Spec ops find the commander and his guards. They exit from the roof with the spec ops managing to take 1 of the guards. The commander escapes with 2 of his guards, the 2nd is killed. They escape in a ship and jump to hyperspace. The main force along with the spec ops go through the levels, revealing that the commander had info on suspected Jedi temples that are unknown to the empire yet are taken by the commander. The remaining droids are finished and we go back to ship in LAATs. Once there the High general gives briefing. When he is done the emperor orders his inquiziors to kill the high general. They than relay the message that defeat and failure of this size will not be tolerated. Then the briefing is dismissed and end event.
Last edited by Daddys on Sun May 20, 2018 5:27 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Etgahn
Reactions:

Tue May 01, 2018 5:46 pm

Current Character: [AIS/8221] Oneman

Previous Character(s): Shock SGT Dani, Temple Guard Eeth, Rancor LT Havoc.

Daddys
Reactions:

Tue May 01, 2018 8:44 pm

Why the -1?

Etgahn
Reactions:

Tue May 01, 2018 9:00 pm

Daddys wrote:
Tue May 01, 2018 8:44 pm
Why the -1?
I don't have to tell you, for its just my opinion and you don't need to know, letting you change your answers therefore appeasing the staff team but i'll do you a nicety this time.

1. No steamID provided
2. Don't know how much time you've put into the server despite GameTracker existing
3."In One Paragraph, please explain why you would like to become an Event Master on CloneWars: I want to become an event master for i believe that i will make a good event master and enjoy RPing and making events. Its a fun thing to do but a serious about it" What was that last part? Wanna fix that spelling.
4. Sith don't get TIE Intercepters
5. I personally think your custom event sounds boring as all hell.
6. Despite giving praise to Serious RP multiple times I've seen you break RP a great many time.
Current Character: [AIS/8221] Oneman

Previous Character(s): Shock SGT Dani, Temple Guard Eeth, Rancor LT Havoc.

Daddys
Reactions:

Sun May 20, 2018 5:20 pm

Am still interested in the role BTW

roufousemonky
Reactions:

Wed May 23, 2018 1:01 pm

You need to ne more active

Daddys
Reactions:

Wed May 23, 2018 3:58 pm

Am an arc Trainee so that is why it seems like i am inactive