Reactions:

Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:31 am

General

SteamID (Default Format): STEAM_0:0:47421034

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198055107796

Current In-Game Alias (E.g. Colonel Baker): 2125 Luca

Most Commonly Known Alias (E.g. Tringee): Goldie

Are you staff on any other servers withing this community?: Nope

Have you been staff on any other communities (If so, please list your position, community and at least one reference and their SteamID)?: I have run my own H&S server before, I ran it for a year and had a running community of 30 people for quite a while. I took this very seriously!

On a scale of 1-10, how known are you within the Community OR In-Game (1 being Known by 5 or less people, 10 being known by just about everyone)?: I would say... maybe 4? I have played on the server for an entire day and MOST people (according to admins/mods) were on that day. I have met and become acquaintances with all of them... atleast!?

How many hours do you have in-game on the CloneWarsRP?:

Do you Understand as an Event Master you are not allowed to abuse your rank outside of the Events you run? Please speak to a Manager if you wish to inquire about using your rank outside of Events. (Type YES if you agree): Oh YES totally, I know that Event Master/Manager/Moderator means.. you only control the events!

Do you have any Event Experience (Have you played a Character in an Event or assisted in the Set-up)?: I have.. not !

What Inspires you to become an Event Master?: I love Star Wars and I have noticed that on the MAIN map of the Clone Wars server, there are barely any interesting events happening! I am a MAAAAAJOR Star Wars fan and I know quite alot of the lore! So I can try my hardest to make fun events for all the people!

Do you feel confident in delivering clear and concise briefings and debriefing?: I am actually a stage performer! So I think doing it online... is like... a piece of cake!

Teamspeak Agreement

How often do you use the Teamspeak server?: 0% I would much prefer a Discord server, its alot popular if you know what I mean!?

If you become successful in your application, you will be given a Teamspeak Server Group that is appropriate to the position you were successful in. Please understand that you may not be given access to this Server Group instantly. By typing YES you agree to never abuse your Teamspeak powers and you have understood and read the Teamspeak Rules (Link soon): YES

Short Questions

In One Paragraph, please explain why you would like to become an Event Master on CloneWars: (copied because this is basically the same question) I love Star Wars and I have noticed that on the MAIN map of the Clone Wars server, there are barely any interesting events happening! I am a MAAAAAJOR Star Wars fan and I know quite alot of the lore! So I can try my hardest to make fun events for all the people!

In One Paragraph, please explain how you will bring new, interesting and creative Event Ideas to the table?: I can use my knowledge of the Star Wars lore, I can adapt to the maps and figure out how to make a fun and exciting event! Also from alot of mates on the server they have ideas for events but don't want to become an Event Manager sooo I can take feedback !

Briefly describe how a "Typical Event" is run (Keep it short, you will provide a more detailed answer further in the application)?: Typical Event is... "Bugs" "Invading" the gates and the clones just shoot at 'em then "roll out" to the "bug cave" and place explosives. I mean it works yeah but it becomes so darn boring am I right!?

Scenarios

Scenario 1: Users are complaining about the quality of the Event you are running despite only being 2 minutes into the Event. You spent almost an hour crafting this event and you were very keen to run it.

Question 1: As a Event Master, how do you react?
I would ask what is wrong with it?
Player: Its too complex = I will get the troops to line up in regiment order and I will try to fix it for them somehow!

Player: Its pretty lousy = As I said previously! I will take feedback! Also I can ask other Event Managers to help!

Player: This event sucks = Alright.. well we all fail sometimes!

Scenario 2: During your Event you urgently need to go AFK. You will most likely not return in time to finish the event and it has only been running for 5 minutes.

Question 2: As an Event Master, how do you react?
Get assistance from another moderator or admin? Or I place a tank load of enemies?!?

Event Crafting

You must craft your own Event from start to finish (Include Briefing and Debriefing). You are required to use full details such as map, actions (e.g. !model @ "model"), plot twists etc. Remember to include PassiveRP Elements!

\\\\\\BEFORE YOU READ\\\\\\\\\\\
I feel this event would be best if it was in the original lobby map so that we could have a better selection than just you know.... killing bugs... or .... 2 droids attacking hq.. :(

AN EVENT WHERE DROIDS (Unless I could become a sith lord like Darth Maul or something... kinda like a final boss)ARE ATTACKING THE JEDI TEMPLE!

Briefing: Gentlemen, we have a problem on our hands. Jedi Master [name of chosen jedi] has called for immediate backup in the Jedi Temple. CIS infantry has flooded the temple, but that is not even the worst part. Master [name of chosen jedi] has spotted [Sith Lord of choice]'s ship land and flee. This may mean we have a sith against us, this is not going to be an easy job, but the Jedi are here for us when we need them most, so lets go help them! ARE YOU WITH ME MEN!? [hopefully people will cheer] FOR THE REPUBLIC!!

Droid NPCs with blasters placed are placed on the landing pad, then droids are scattered in the main hall. After the briefing has been announced, all troops will march to the landing pads and take LAATies to the Jedi Temple. On landing, clones will immediately be greeted by blaster fire from droids. There will be small amounts of cover for regiments to hide behind and shoot from. The clone troopers will have to clear each room they enter, checking each room to make sure there are no droids in there, droids will just keep pouring in and the instant all clones leave a room, MORE Spawn behind them preventing the Clones escape.

The droids are trying to destroy the Jedi Library and the ancient jedi data vault (don't ask me how I found out about that) This will be talked about through the *CIS Comms*. Troopers will face many many droids along the way. LAAT will be the only way to get in and out the temple.

When Clone Regiments reach the Library, I suppose we have the Sith Lord appear? Or we have some fancy group of CIS NPC appear which.. isn't at all as cool.

Debriefing:

WIN: Well done men, well done. Master [Jedi of choice] congratulates you on your success. Our LAAT's landed safetly and all droids were cleared from the main hall. [1ST PLACED REGIMENT] successfully took entry into the main hall and cleared most droids, [2ND PLACED REGIMENT] and [3RD PLACED REGIMENT] were able to secure all the rooms. You boys made it to the Jedi Library along side [Jedi of choice] and were faced against [Sith lord of choice] and defeated him. The CIS are too scared to try and face us again! FOR THE REPUBLIC! [cheers from clones] You are all dismissed!

LOSS:We have failed the Jedi terribly, the CIS military were able to get into the Jedi Temple, enter the library, break open the vault, destroy the jedi data and GET AWAY WITH IT!? I can't believe you are all still standing here! Our LAAT pilots landed you troops into battle and you barely managed to clear the hall. When clearing out the droids, I am not sure who won! Most of you shinies stand here today because your fellow men DIED for you to succeed! All regiment commanders, speak to your men. You are all dismissed.
Skeles iffy, uh, Goldie got the stiffy, uh
Got the skele, uh, death company holds fifty, uh
SkeleSquad

Echol
Reactions:

Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:41 pm

I am on the fence
ECHOL - CLONEWARS RP ADMIN

RANK

ARC LT [SRS/1001] Echol

goldie
Reactions:

Sun Dec 24, 2017 3:01 pm

Echol wrote:
Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:41 pm
I am on the fence
Thanks for the response Echol, but what is that supposed to mean? :?:
Skeles iffy, uh, Goldie got the stiffy, uh
Got the skele, uh, death company holds fifty, uh
SkeleSquad

Echol
Reactions:

Sun Dec 24, 2017 4:52 pm

I am not +1ing or -1ing.

RANK

ARC LT [SRS/1001] Echol

Echol
Reactions:

Sun Dec 24, 2017 9:47 pm

Due to the actions that took place in the server today (spawned TIE Fighters for players as a commander)
shows me that you are not ready for to become a staff member. There for I am changing the no vote to a -1.
As a member of the Commanding Officer team you should know that spawning things like a "TIE Fighter" or a
"Delta 7" is a no go, those are off limits to any personnel unless told to or requested. This is lead me to come
to my decision of the -1.

RANK

ARC LT [SRS/1001] Echol

Croc
Reactions:

Mon Dec 25, 2017 12:40 am

Sexy and hot
❄ Lisa/Croc ❄

Hartman
Reactions:

Mon Dec 25, 2017 12:43 am

+1, Really deserves staff and I believe this would be a good oppotunity to become a staff member.

Hartman
Reactions:

Mon Dec 25, 2017 12:45 am

@Cody /comms Whats a Tie Fighter?

Punisher
Reactions:

Mon Dec 25, 2017 12:46 am

+1

Vlka
Reactions:

Mon Dec 25, 2017 12:47 am

+1