Steam Profile Link:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/MrYeroc

Current In-Game Alias (E.g. Colonel Baker):
Lieutenant 2142 Yeroc

Most Commonly Known Alias (E.g. Tringee):
Yeroc

Are you staff on any other servers within this community?:
No, I am not.

Have you been staff on any other communities (If so, please list your position, community and at least one reference and their SteamID)?:
No, I have not been.

On a scale of 1-10, how known are you within the Community OR In-Game (1 being Known by 5 or less people, 10 being known by just about everyone)?:
Definitely a solid 9, I feel I am well known amongst the mass populous of the server

How many hours do you have in-game on the CloneWarsRP?:
85 hours on Colossal
410 hours in Garry's Mod

Do you Understand as an Event Master you are not allowed to abuse your rank outside of the Events you run? Please speak to a Manager if you wish to inquire about using your rank outside of Events. (Type YES if you agree):
YES

Do you have any Event Experience (Have you played a Character in an Event or assisted in the Set-up)?:
I have played key characters in events a few times before and also helped out a few times with event set up.

What Inspires you to become an Event Master?:
Anyone who has played with me will know I enjoy making people laugh and have a good time. I find myself trying to help out with the roleplaying aspect of events more often than not and found it surprisingly enjoyable

Do you feel confident in delivering clear and concise briefings and debriefing?:
Yes, I do.

Teamspeak Agreement

How often do you use the Teamspeak server?:
Every single time I'm on.

If you become successful in your application, you will be given a Teamspeak Server Group that is appropriate to the position you were successful in. Please understand that you may not be given access to this Server Group instantly. By typing YES you agree to never abuse your Teamspeak powers and you have understood and read the Teamspeak Rules (Link soon):
YES

Short Questions

In One Paragraph, please explain why you would like to become an Event Master on CloneWars:
I want to become Event Master because I enjoy telling stories and making sure people are having fun.
I am a sentimental person and this server has grown on me immensely and I'd like to repay that through my stories and events

In One Paragraph, please explain how you will bring new, interesting and creative Event Ideas to the table?:
To begin with, I feel like my train of thought is fairly different to most other people and I would be able to give a different approach to each event/story.
One of my biggest things is that events seem to only be played when there is a decent majority of people on. I'd like to focus on the small amount of people on between
events or who are on at odd times by creating squad missions to give these people something to do and enjoy themselves

Briefly describe how a "Typical Event" is run (Keep it short, you will provide a more detailed answer further in the application)?:
Firstly craft a story and plan out how the event will need to be played out
Gather a team of event characters and make sure they are on the same page
Call a debrief and fill everyone in on the "situation"
Run your story and help your event team where necessary
Gather the troops and give a debrief

Scenarios

Scenario 1:Users are complaining about the quality of the Event you are running despite only being 2 minutes into the Event. You spent almost an hour crafting this event and you were very keen to run it.

Question 1: As an Event Master, how do you react?

As this event has taken a bit of time to create, I would initially dismiss the complaint being that it was made such a short time into the event.
I would keep the complaint in mind and would add slight adjustments as the event progresses if the complaint becomes an issue in the event.

Scenario 2: During your Event you urgently need to go AFK. You will most likely not return in time to finish the event and it has only been running for 5 minutes.

Question 2: As an Event Master, how do you react?

I would pull someone aside who I trust could carry out the rest of my story, tell them roughly where the story needs to end up and how they should go about enacting it.

Event Crafting

You must craft your own Event from start to finish (Include Briefing and Debriefing). You are required to use full details such as map, actions (e.g. !model @ "model"), plot twists etc. Remember to include PassiveRP Elements!

Backstory/key points to know:
  • The CIS has a previously captured Venator-Class Star Destroyer from an old battle in which the Republic crew of the ship lost.
  • CIS has outfitted the ship with it's regular Navy crew (CIS controlled but they look and speak like Republic)
  • CIS objective is to capture Rishi Moon Base
Story:
The CIS come up with a plan to lure out the majority of the troops to a CIS controlled Venator (Republic appearance) with a fake feast to thank the Rishi Moon troops for their service. The Republic troops board LAATs and fly off to the CIS Venator leaving Rishi Moon with some troops to guard the place.
Once aboard the Venator, they are guided to the mess hall where they are ambushed by droids waiting for them behind the doors. The troops are swarmed with droids attempting to wipe them out. The troops must make their way back to the MHB to get on LAAT's and get out of the CIS Venator (I leave this part open to the troopers roleplay ability here whether they want to recapture the Venator, place a tracker on it so they can track it down later or just get the hell out of there).
After they manage to get out of there they come back into Rish Moon communication range to find out that a Code Red had been declared, upon closer pass over they find out the outer gate has been breached and the courtyard is overrun with droids attempting to breach the HQ (Which is in lockdown). The troops land down just on the other side of the Western Mountain and have to recapture Rishi Moon before they breach the HQ. Once they recapture the base they must check every nook and cranny for and remaining CIS.
Then debrief the troops and talk about what they should do about the CIS captured Venator
This story can lead onto another if they have recaptured the CIS Venator or not, where they track it down and have to regain control of it.

Briefing:
"Alright troops, we have received an invitation from a fellow Republic ship to a feast held in our honor for all the hard work we do to keep this sector safe. We will be attending this feast to give some of you a well-deserved break from the everyday routine. Some will have to stay behind and keep an eye on Rishi Moon, I will speak with them personally. Make your way over to the landing pads and we will get on our way."

Models:
Fake CIS Navy 1: Scifi_plr
Fake CIS Navy 2: Scifi_Male07
Droids: TF A-SW-B1-Battle-Droid

Weapons:
Fake CIS Navy 1: Defender Sporting Blaster Pistol (But they don't use them)
Fake CIS Navy 2: Defender Sporting Blaster Pistol (But they don't use them)
Droids: E-5

Maps:
Beginning: rp_venator_dhg
End: RP_RishiMoon_Crimson

- Lieutenant 2142 Yeroc
2nd Lieutenant 2142 Yeroc
212th Attack Battalion

Classiest minge you'll meet

Echol
Reactions:

Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:33 pm

I am on the fence for this event master ap.
ECHOL - CLONEWARS RP ADMIN

RANK

ARC LT [SRS/1001] Echol

Destro
Reactions:

Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:38 pm

ACCEPTED
STARWARSRP MANAGER
I am currently responsible for starwars:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/memesmorememes/

Return to “Event Moderator Applications”

• Information