SteamID (Default Format):
STEAM_0:1:53132282

Steam Profile Link:
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198066530293/

Current In-Game Alias: 327th Corporal 8794 Gradius

Most Commonly Known Alias: Gradius

Are you staff on any other servers within this community?:
Nope

Have you been staff on any other communities (If so, please list your position, community and at least one reference and their SteamID)?:
Held a lot of positions in hammerfall gaming.
Some positions held in said community were:

Staff manager for the warhammer server
Game Master clone wars server
Game master for imperial role-play

Person to confirm these positions: http://steamcommunity.com/id/LordTyler/

On a scale of 1-10, how known are you within the Community OR In-Game (1 being Known by 5 or less people, 10 being known by just about everyone)?:
How many hours do you have in-game on the CloneWarsRP?:
30 hours
Do you Understand as an Event Master you are not allowed to abuse your rank outside of the Events you run? Please speak to a Manager if you wish to inquire about using your rank outside of Events. (Type YES if you agree):
I understand my powers are to only be used for running events or assisting other event moderator's in making events.
Do you have any Event Experience (Have you played a Character in an Event or assisted in the Set-up)?: I do have event experience due to the positions stated above.

What Inspires you to become an Event Master?: Being honestly I would like to assist and give advice to some of the current event makers and as well to make my own for people's enjoyment

Do you feel confident in delivering clear and concise briefings and debriefing?: During briefings I generally prepare a script to read off of, but if its on the spot it should be fine. Debriefing I would be able to do as well.

Teamspeak Agreement

How often do you use the Teamspeak server?: I get on whilst my battalion is on so it can vary.

If you become successful in your application, you will be given a Teamspeak Server Group that is appropriate to the position you were successful in. Please understand that you may not be given access to this Server Group instantly. By typing YES you agree to never abuse your Teamspeak powers and you have understood and read the Teamspeak Rules. Yes, I understand.

Short Questions

In One Paragraph, please explain why you would like to become an Event Master on CloneWars:

My prior experience in making events would prove beneficial in teaching other event moderators and I would enjoy helping them. I have been a GM on servers and a DM in real life so I enjoy crafting stories for the players themselves to take the main role in moulding.

In One Paragraph, please explain how you will bring new, interesting and creative Event Ideas to the table?:

Having previous experience running events I would not find it to hard to come up with ideas for myself or others to use. I would make sure to use the content the server is equipt with to make sure every event is not a carbon copy. I understand the balance of simplicity and complexity to keep the players attention whilst not confusing them and to steer them in the right direction.

Briefly describe how a "Typical Event" is run (Keep it short, you will provide a more detailed answer further in the application)?:

I "typical event" starts with a briefing then the troops going to the hanger and taking off in a transport. The map would be switched over the players spawn will be set and the Event Moderator will prepare the event whilst the players wait, assuring it doesn't take to long to prepare. The event would then begin and the event moderator would spawn in hostiles, assuring it becomes hard at some points and a slight change in enemy weapons or models to keep it interesting. The players would continue to progress through the event until the objective is fulfilled and after said objective is fulfilled they would be evacuated. After the map switches a debrief would be done, and on this server positions 1st to 3rd would be given out as well.
Scenarios

Scenario 1: Users are complaining about the quality of the Event you are running despite only being 2 minutes into the Event. You spent almost an hour crafting this event and you were very keen to run it.

Question 1: As a Event Master, how do you react?
If the issue is clear such as " Weapon is to op plz change " or " to much hp " I would fix the issue by spawning in less with said weapon and reducing their health slightly. If it was more complicated such as being bored, I would add explosions, surprise attacks/ambushes, different event char or in some cases a new option to a different ending or route of the event.

Scenario 2: During your Event you urgently need to go AFK. You will most likely not return in time to finish the event and it has only been running for 5 minutes.

Question 2: As an Event Master, how do you react?

I would inform my superiors then find someone who has the perms and ability to continue the event, if the event has certain main figures or objectives I would also give them a quick explanation then go.

Event Crafting

You must craft your own Event from start to finish (Include Briefing and Debriefing). You are required to use full details such as map, actions (e.g. !model @ "model"), plot twists etc. Remember to include PassiveRP Elements!

Briefing:

The briefing will begin with me having one of the Higher CO's receive a distress call on their communication device in the form of a hologram. Once accessed it will open up displaying a clone trooper asking for immediate assistance on Kamino in defending the cloning facility from separatist forces, the hologram will cut out half way though the message via the one who sent it being killed in combat.

Hologram Script:

Known Clone: This is Sergeant 9425 asking for immediate assistance on the Kamino Cloning facility. *gun fire* We are under a heavy assault from separatist forces they are assisted by a *Static*

It is up to the CO's if they will show thee troopers the hologram or just brief them (it may be played twice so first the CO's can see it then during briefing it can be shown to everyone else). Shortly after briefing is done they will go to the hanger and load up.

Event:

Prep will include putting crashed laat's, dead clone troopers along the floor and wreckage scattered amongst the facility.

Starting the event the troopers will unload from laat's and be met with immediate hostile forces and multiple enemy transports, the troopers will put up with heavy resistance and find small pockets of clone trooper/clone cadets fighting for their lives.

The troopers will slowly clear out the facility one droid at a time whilst taking out the transports, a moment of peace will happen when the trooper who sent the hologram's transmitter will go off. Making their way to the transmitter they will find the corpse of the trooper with a strange droid towering over it. The droid will be a person (more hp, stronger, jet-pack) and a surge of bombardments from CIS ships will begin then more transports will being unloading basic droids and Npc versions of the stronger droid.

The troopers will go through a drawn out fight with the new separatist forces whilst a losing space battle is happening overhead. If another event moderator is available to assist in spawning npcs, the navy will play a role in ship battle rp ( I will use a custom combat system for them). A constant supply of droids will continue raining from above but suddenly out of hyperspace a republic fleet will appear and assist the engaged ships in routing the enemy forces. Therefor no more droids will be able to make landing and soon their ground forces will be depleted by the troopers.

The troopers will be thanked by the cadets and troopers on the ground and will assist in moving the dead (small mourning time) afterwards evac will be called and they would return to the venator (map change).

Debreif:

Debrief would be called by a CO I ask and a holo-table would be set up in the debrief room. Once the troopers have been seated it will activate. A clone captain will be on the other side of the transmitter and follow to congratulate the troopers on what they have done for the republic and then ranks from 1st to 3rd would be given out.

Clone Captain: This is Clone Captain 6527 currently stationed and assigned to over watch the reconstruction and repair of the cloning facility. I wish to thank you for the great service you have done for the republic and its people. Without you none of this facility would still be standing, I on behalf of the republic and the many brothers you saved today thank you for what you have done.

Models:

(My sandbox is having issues so cant get the models exact id so I did my best to find the workshop addons)

Sergeant and Captain clone: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... 1197818223

Event char/enemy: It would be the Sith_trainingdroid we currently have on the server (couldn't find the add on)

Basic npcs: I would make use of all or most of the npc's in these packs http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =107567765
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =721821542
Map:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =901224962 (STAR WARS roleplay: Kamino Standalone)

Drake
Reactions:

Sun Nov 26, 2017 5:10 pm

+1 Knows the role and is capable for such a position!
▶ 327th Star Corps
▶ CC-5052 "Bly"
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
▶ Navy SEALs
▶ Commander Drake "Delta" Graham [/Not in service\]

Return to “Event Moderator Applications”

• Information