Looking For feedback on a Map

Hawken
Reactions:

Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:38 am

Hey all, I’m looking for feedback on the General design of a map.

Essentially, it’s an LHD (Basically a Helicopter Carrier). The LHD has a Crew Deck, a Hangar bay, and a Welldeck (if that’s the right term for it). I’ve made sure that the LHD can support the WAC Jets taking off and landing on it though.

The rest of the map is what I’m looking for feedback on. It’s only a general design, but I’m interested in hearing feedback. If you’ve got a different idea, I’d love to hear it.

Essentially, I’m planning to make two islands, the Left (West) and Right (East) islands. The islands are separated by a small channel S-Bending through the middle of the map. At the north (top) side, there’s a small bridge connecting the two.

On the left island, the south side (the closest to the LHD) is steep cliffs, with a small bay with bunkers overlooking it. North of that is lightly forested rolling hills, with rocks and trees for cover. At the north coast, there’s an airstrip, and a small town on a hill overlooking Said airstrip.

On the right island, the south side is steep cliffs down to the sea, and a castle. Everything else is a forest on a downhill slope.

I haven’t actually done anything to make the islands yet, but I got a plan. If you’ve got anything you’d like to see more often in map, I’d like to hear it.

Return to “Off-Topic”

• Information