How make events better IMO

Fam1L
Reactions:

Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:46 pm

Basically lets not sugar coat it, the events are trash, they are bland and all have the same formula, (Go to the same 4 or 5 planets, have the same objective of killing the same amount of droids within a time, everynow again add an event character which is one of 3, Dooku, Greivous or a Cis bot, not be able to kill either Dooku or Greivous due to lore or if you do kill them they come back somehow, kill all 1200 droids and go back to the ship.) This pattern has become so apparent that I and some other members have memorised spawn points of droids for certain maps making the element of suprise non existent and makes it feels like you are playing the exact same 5 missions on a game again and again.

I believe the best way to fix this is to get a dedicated and active Event mod/admin group even handpick some admins that exist already to help, if you are having problems finding people you can advertise in chat so people know there are spots open, or making announcements after debrief telling all troopers there are spots for that open. Now you may be wondering, why don't you go for the spot if you are so worried? And to that I say that I am no where near qualifyed to come up with and implement ideas, I barely know how tool gun works not nearly enough to make a wholesome event, but I have decent idea so I think if the drought of good events could be fixed, it could be fixed or atleast helped with these ideas. :)
Rancor Battalion Captain 1142 Blitz (Currently)
Cthulu Company Battalion Commander 1142 Famil
Green Company Comander 1004 Gree

Azazel
Reactions:

Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:13 pm

One way to help improve the quality of events is to have human enemies. Choose some regiments with a low playerr count and have them be the droids. This was the case of my old community, The Gaming Council, and worked quite well.
☿ US Army Medics Private, Alþjófr "Qrow" Norðril ☿

Destro
Reactions:

Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:28 pm

We had an event team. It got disbanded because autoevents are more reliable and more addicting. Despite the backlash you give autoevents it is extremely popular and we are continuing to make autoevents better with future updates.

So you better start enjoying them and trying to find ways to improve it. Cause the old event team is long gone.
STARWARSRP MANAGER
I am currently responsible for starwars:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/memesmorememes/

Return to “Issues & Suggestions”

• Information