THE SERVERS DYING- and i might know how to fix it

FrostyYeet
Reactions:

Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:59 pm

OK, so people who have proper eyes will see that the CWRP server is dying and me and some other members and staff team have talked about it and we think that cutting out the inactive commanders and getting active trooper to become B commanders as a test is the best way.

DESTRO EDIT:
ANY REMAINING REGIMENTS MAY STAY BUT IF THE COMMANDER OR LT LEAVES THE REGIMENT WILL BE DISBANDED

when the server starts to grow we will add more regiments, also janny has noticed that the servers with the new venator map have a growth in numbers so i suggest we do the same. as for the events i think it would be a good idea if we change the event timer to 4 hrs and every 2 hrs an event mod will do a costume event so we have a good blend.
[the new map]-http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... 1257128301
Piano
Pilot of the Spicy Pearl
Delta-40
Creator of the Provoding grounds (memed ticker)
That draft C**t that sits on that one bench

Cheesy
Reactions:

Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:00 pm

+1 Parents need to know that Roblox is a game-creation site where users design and upload their own games, as well as play other games in a multiplayer environment. Some of the gameplay is advanced, and many games include weapons. The site offers a safe-chat mode for those under 13, as well as a parent login that lets you oversee your child's use of the site. There have been reports of users thwarting the chat and exchanging inappropriate/predatory messages with young players; although we haven't encountered that directly during our extensive use of the site, parents may still want to be wary when their kids are using the site or connecting with people they've just met. There are in-game currency items called Robux that you can use to unlock additional items, but you will either earn these slowly or pay for additional cash with real money. They can also sign up for a membership for extra content and can insert in-game ads into their created games, potentially making large sums of money off their unique ideas.
1221 Kilian

Literal footage of me running from Shock.

Jannny
Reactions:

Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:02 pm

+1 After disscusion i think that these changes could help the server regain population and help make the roleplay more serious, i agree with every point presented.
501st Senior Commander 1119 "Appo"

Clone-Wars Server Super-Admin/Head of Staff

Owner of the highly defective LAAT-013 "Blue Krayt"

Echol
Reactions:

Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:07 pm

Agreed +1
ECHOL - CLONEWARS RP ADMIN

RANK

ARC LT [SRS/1001] Echol

Destro
Reactions:

Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:27 pm

STARWARSRP MANAGER
I am currently responsible for starwars:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/memesmorememes/

Hartman
Reactions:

Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:05 pm

+1, agree

Fam1L
Reactions:

Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:10 pm

+1 I agree with this whole thread, except I think that only the regiments that have active member such as 327th, green, 104th etc should stay with the listed regiments and dead regs like Shadow, 612th, rancor should be removed and added later if someone is willing to revive it.
Rancor Battalion Captain 1142 Blitz (Currently)
Cthulu Company Battalion Commander 1142 Famil
Green Company Comander 1004 Gree

Smiddy
Reactions:

Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:53 pm

That map is big, Real big, and for a dying server most of the time you aren't even gonna see anyone else, that's how big.
- Retired admin from CG (Formerly known as IG)
- Old us army commander - major - green beret - colonel of us army

REMEMBER THE SHAGON WAGON?!
Back before we had the car addon we strapped a gate to a HL2 car.

Return to “Issues & Suggestions”

• Information