A couple of suggestions

Fam1L
Reactions:

Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:18 pm

Radio: I think it should be added so voice chat over long distances are easy instead of having to use a third party software like TS or Discord to talk to people during events.

Shock should be given climb swep: I have seen people trying to climb up to restricted areas like the tower or the Navy hq and the shock cant do anything to go after them.

Saluting at debrief: In the time i've played I havent seen many people salute the CO's on stage at debrief, I am not sure whether this is mandatory at the moment or not but people dont follow it if it is, if not it should enforced and mandatory and enforced as I feel this would improve RP.

Marching to the Laats after debrief: much like saluting I feel that dual collums should be formed at the parade and we should march to the laat's, I'm pretty sure that during the clone wars clones didnt BHOP and run to the laat's as fast as possible. This like saluting would improve RP.
Rancor Battalion Captain 1142 Blitz (Currently)
Cthulu Company Battalion Commander 1142 Famil
Green Company Comander 1004 Gree

Jannny
Reactions:

Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:23 pm

+ 1 to radios, squad radio systems would be nice.
+ 1 to marching to LAATs, i miss this since we stopped.
501st Senior Commander 1119 "Appo"

Clone-Wars Server Super-Admin/Head of Staff

Owner of the highly defective LAAT-013 "Blue Krayt"

Echol
Reactions:

Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:26 pm

+1 to radio's this can help in communication to troops and other players.
-1 do salute at debrief, the community has done that from the very start; we salute person who is taking debrief to show respect this is just an old habit that is grown on the server
+ 1 marching to LAAT this is a thing that would help with the overall game play of the server and would help people keep in character.
ECHOL - CLONEWARS RP ADMIN

RANK

ARC LT [SRS/1001] Echol

Return to “Issues & Suggestions”

• Information