Haha Tringee's Worlds Is Bad, These Are Better

User avatar
Clarence
Reactions:
Posts: 239
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:42 am
Location: Perth, WA, Australia

Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:57 pm

Evoz wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:43 pm
Have the worlds died?
Yes Planet Stooge wiped out the Council of Worlds including the rogue and powerful world Tringee!
Currently:
- Overseer of all Forum Noobs and Affairs

Image

User avatar
Tringee
Manager
Manager
Reactions:
Posts: 222
Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 9:27 pm

Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:42 am

Clarence wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:57 pm
Evoz wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:43 pm
Have the worlds died?
Yes Planet Stooge wiped out the Council of Worlds including the rogue and powerful world Tringee!
Pls stop this is worse than crusader lore
Image

User avatar
Clarence
Reactions:
Posts: 239
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:42 am
Location: Perth, WA, Australia

Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:31 am

Tringee wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:42 am
Clarence wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:57 pm
Evoz wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:43 pm
Have the worlds died?
Yes Planet Stooge wiped out the Council of Worlds including the rogue and powerful world Tringee!
Pls stop this is worse than crusader lore
You mean Bluecoat lore
Currently:
- Overseer of all Forum Noobs and Affairs

Image

kenedy
Reactions:
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:26 pm

Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:33 pm

Great to meet them.
Graduated from Soran University with First Class Degree with Honours in Computer Science.

User avatar
Shako Forza
Reactions:
Posts: 230
Joined: Sat May 20, 2017 3:35 pm

Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:03 am

lets be honest tringee was canon to die
Signed By: Forza

--Previously--
-Senior Event Master
-Major Of 75th Ranger Regiment

Image
Image

User avatar
Clarence
Reactions:
Posts: 239
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:42 am
Location: Perth, WA, Australia

Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:53 am

Shako Forza wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:03 am
lets be honest tringee was canon to die
Tringee will be remembered as the purple world in our hearts :world:
Currently:
- Overseer of all Forum Noobs and Affairs

Image

User avatar
Echo
Reactions:
Posts: 265
Joined: Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:48 pm

Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:52 pm

wait what happened to tringee?
Forum moderator, trial moderator.

Formerly:
  • Commander of Al-Shabaab
  • Commander of Marines
  • Commander of UAV
  • CWO of ISIS
  • CWO of 31st
  • WO of 2nd Commandos

Add me on steam
or don't

User avatar
Clarence
Reactions:
Posts: 239
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:42 am
Location: Perth, WA, Australia

Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:09 am

Fortitti wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:52 pm
wait what happened to tringee?
tringee has moved on from the way of the forums now, it still saddens me and everyone here but we have to leave it in the past now.


he rests in a tomb in the hall of colossal gaming fame, amen.
Currently:
- Overseer of all Forum Noobs and Affairs

Image

Post Reply

Return to “Community Creations”

  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest