US MSGT Kitty
Ban Reason:
Not listening to staff | RDM | Ban Evading
Ban Duration (Initial/Remaining):
Perm
Preferred Outcome of Appeal:
An Unban And rank back (MSGT)
Statement (Why you want to be unbanned):
I would like to be unbanned because at the time I was not thinking straight and thought since something that was removed by the Head Event Master was removed for a reason and I saw a CPL rebuilding it since a staff member gave him a toolgun, at the time I didn't know that it was accidentally removed so I told him to stop, some staff came up to me and their mics were muted (I made a change in voice settings so I couldn't hear nobody, I also didn't know that). And it got to a point where the CPL was body blocking me and not letting me through and saying in chat to "Fuck off", at that point I got frustrated and killed him so I could get through, Yes I know I shouldn't have done that. Then a few days later I got on with my alt and played normally, After a while I was jailed and told that I couldn't go on my alt, I explained that a staff member a few months ago said I am allowed the go on an alt as long as I didn't do anything wrong, if I did I would get A perm. The staff member that jailed me said that you cant do that anymore, so then I got perm banned. A few months later here I am now requesting an unban. I would like to say that when I first joined I had a long look over the rules and never really checked back on them, I didn't know they changed now if I get unbanned I can look over the new rules.

oh ok so if were going off not thinking straight, badger can i have GOA and moderator back cause i wasnt thinking straight

• Agree 3

-1, cannot be trusted again, has a very poor reputation, don't think we need another minge in my opinion

• Agree 2
  • Disagree 1

On 8/3/2018 at 8:54 PM, Swift | VenoM said:

Razi I have been banned Once, People have been banned multiple times and just said sorry and got unbanned.

This relates on you not other people.

Neutral.
You still seem attached to the ideas that got you in trouble in the first place.  Maybe distancing yourself from the politics and personal dislikes in the server or even amending relations would be a good start.

Neutral. 

Ban evading would have resulted in a longer ban.

Disrespecting staff

This is towards James Bondage stop disagreeing everyone's post who doesn't +1 this appeal. 

• Agree 2

3 hours ago, Brad said:

Neutral. 

Ban evading would have resulted in a longer ban.

Disrespecting staff

This is towards James Bondage stop disagreeing everyone's post who doesn't +1 this appeal. 

Just Disagreeing with them, they can also do it to me.

• Disagree 1
  • Dumb 2

kitty ban appeal +1

-Kitty was a great person in usaf 

friendly

- Its been a few months

- Raccoon shouldn't have lied to you

• Agree 1