Jump to content
Swift | VenoM

Kitty's Ban Appeal

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Your SteamID:
STEAM_1:1:159764365
STEAM_1:0:212924474
Your In-Game Alias/Rank:
US MSGT Kitty
Ban Reason:
Not listening to staff | RDM | Ban Evading
Ban Duration (Initial/Remaining):
Perm
Preferred Outcome of Appeal:
An Unban And rank back (MSGT)
Statement (Why you want to be unbanned):
I would like to be unbanned because at the time I was not thinking straight and thought since something that was removed by the Head Event Master was removed for a reason and I saw a CPL rebuilding it since a staff member gave him a toolgun, at the time I didn't know that it was accidentally removed so I told him to stop, some staff came up to me and their mics were muted (I made a change in voice settings so I couldn't hear nobody, I also didn't know that). And it got to a point where the CPL was body blocking me and not letting me through and saying in chat to "Fuck off", at that point I got frustrated and killed him so I could get through, Yes I know I shouldn't have done that. Then a few days later I got on with my alt and played normally, After a while I was jailed and told that I couldn't go on my alt, I explained that a staff member a few months ago said I am allowed the go on an alt as long as I didn't do anything wrong, if I did I would get A perm. The staff member that jailed me said that you cant do that anymore, so then I got perm banned. A few months later here I am now requesting an unban. I would like to say that when I first joined I had a long look over the rules and never really checked back on them, I didn't know they changed now if I get unbanned I can look over the new rules.

Edited by Swift | VenoM
  • Agree 2
  • Disagree 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

+1 

I'm only giving you a +1 because everyone deserves a second chance. but if your not thinking straight my suggestion is to take a break from the server so you can't do stupid things. 

Yes it was a bad decision for you to RDM that CPL blocking you, i understand that you were bit frustrated. but that ins't a excuse to RDM someone. But like i said everyone deserves a second chance. and if you do get unbanned i would suggest not being rude or anything and try not to RDM while frustrated.

 

Good luck in your Ban Appeal Venom.

-BananaKing

 

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

-1, Didn't listen to staff then, persisted and lied to staff, RDMed and disconnected during the sits. 

 

10 hours ago, Swift | VenoM said:

some staff came up to me and their mics were muted (I made a change in voice settings so I couldn't hear nobody, I also didn't know that).

As for this, the staff were also typing it in chat, you knew they were talking at the time. You said "I muted you" etc.

10 hours ago, Swift | VenoM said:

I explained that a staff member a few months ago said I am allowed the go on an alt as long as I didn't do anything wrong

And this, this was debunked by the staff and they asked on the staff discord if anyone said they, you mentioned a couple names and staff checked with those people and they said they never said any of this

10 hours ago, Swift | VenoM said:

The staff member that jailed me said that you cant do that anymore, so then I got perm banned.

It was a bit more then that, it was stuff like lying to staff, ban evading, etc. 

10 hours ago, Swift | VenoM said:

I would like to say that when I first joined I had a long look over the rules and never really checked back on them,

Alot of them are common sense and not much has changed, staff have told you in sits to read over the rules again

As for your rank, you weren't MSGT. 

I also recall you admin shopping when you didn't get the result you wanted

The RDM between you and me. You went to a staff member (Dylomaster) he then confirmed with Ghost (Head Roleplay Overseer) at the time and we both got given a stern warning that if either of us did it again, we would be demoted or banned. 

The following day you brought up the sit again with Peter file because you didn't get the result you wanted. 

Overall I'm giving a -1. I am open to being proven wrong. If you get unbanned I just hope you have a different attitude in game.

 - Ghett - Riot Commander

  • Agree 3
  • Disagree 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral - We were saying in chat to you to unmute the people that were talking to you and you didn’t listen to that. As for your rank, it won’t be staying MSGT.

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ghett, I hope you know you were kicked out of USAF because of lying to higher ups (Byron) to try to get me demoted. as well as disrespect staff. This was not the first time you tried to get me demoted. This all started because I got you demoted for Q-Menu abuse, then after you kept annoying my regiment during training as well as killing people, you try to lure me into breaking rules, for example when you shot me trying to get me to shoot back then going to staff saying I killed you. It never ends with you. Sometimes you just push me to my limits. PS this is not me insulting you just what Info I gathered, alot of people in USAF hate you because they know what you do and with some you have done it with them.

  • Agree 2
  • Disagree 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Swift | VenoM said:

you were kicked out of USAF because of lying to higher ups (Byron) to try to get me demoted

No, I was kicked out because byron didn't like the way I actually trained his people. 

If you get unbanned, I will just say that since all that I've changed my behavior and I can only hope you have as well. 

  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 5
  • Dumb 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

+1 The reason as to why you were banned doesn't sound like a valid reason for a perm but a good(ish) reason for a few weeks/months and time changes things, so I think that he deserves a second chance.

 

Edit: Have to say -1 as going back over the provided evidence for your ban leads me to an understanding of why you were banned to begin with; the conversation you had with Ghett in the screen shots show a very immature person who is "evading punishment", that's a big no no. and the reasons you've put down on the ban appeal are poor to say the least, they contradict each other and are very vague answers.

 

little note: Raccoon is probably one of the worst impacts the server had from staff.  He shouldn't of done half the things he did but here we are.

Edited by Funky Hendrix
the edit is reason enough.
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ban evading, to my knowledge, has always been a permanent ban. However, Raccoon (an event master) may have told you it was fine as he himself had misinformation. I'm going to stay neutral and let higher ups decide.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your lying and leaving out parts of the story won't help you and was also a key factor to why you weren't unbanned the first time.

  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, King said:

Your lying and leaving out parts of the story won't help you and was also a key factor to why you weren't unbanned the first time.

As I said It was a while ago, I may have left out some details that I didn't know at the time, If you would like to comment and tell me what I missed out on then I would try to my best of my ability to reply. Thanks!

  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Echo said:

Ban evading, to my knowledge, has always been a permanent ban. However, Raccoon (an event master) may have told you it was fine as he himself had misinformation. I'm going to stay neutral and let higher ups decide.

When he told me at the time I thought Event Master was higher then Admins, now I know Its lower.
(I was still kind of new at the time he told me)

Edited by Swift | VenoM
added detail
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Swift | VenoM said:

When he told me at the time I thought Event Master was higher then Admins, now I know Its lower.
(I was still kind of new at the time he told me)

You'd think you'd know considering you 't mod on your alt' 

  • Disagree 5
  • Dumb 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ghett Fahct said:

You'd think you'd know considering you 't mod on your alt' 

we went over that 2 weeks ago.

  • Agree 2
  • Disagree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/22/2018 at 11:05 PM, Funky Hendrix said:

+1 The reason as to why you were banned doesn't sound like a valid reason for a perm but a good(ish) reason for a few weeks/months and time changes things, so I think that he deserves a second chance.

 

Edit: Have to say -1 as going back over the provided evidence for your ban leads me to an understanding of why you were banned to begin with; the conversation you had with Ghett in the screen shots show a very immature person who is "evading punishment", that's a big no no. and the reasons you've put down on the ban appeal are poor to say the least, they contradict each other and are very vague answers.

 

little note: Raccoon is probably one of the worst impacts the server had from staff.  He shouldn't of done half the things he did but here we are.

That was when I was quite pissed at the time since I was a MSGT and Ghett was a CPL and views removed the ATC tower and the sniper nest were removed, Views said he removed the snipers nest by accident so I thought it was removed for a reason then he started to rebuild it and not listening, Then I just got pissed at Ghett.

  • Agree 2
  • Disagree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My Past experiences with you were not good -1

Your Ban appeal says that you Killed Ghett and Then immediately ban evaded, Then pleaded ignorance because you muted the people telling you to leave the area to a staff member.

Just because someone is a lower rank and building something does not give you right to kill them and annoy them by not leaving them alone to finish 

  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Swift | VenoM said:

That was when I was quite pissed at the time since I was a MSGT and Ghett was a CPL and views removed the ATC tower and the sniper nest were removed, Views said he removed the snipers nest by accident so I thought it was removed for a reason then he started to rebuild it and not listening, Then I just got pissed at Ghett.

the reasonable thing to do is either question the staff as to why the person was doing what they did or just leave it alone if it's not harming anyone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Swift | VenoM said:

That was when I was quite pissed at the time since I was a MSGT and Ghett was a CPL and views removed the ATC tower and the sniper nest were removed, Views said he removed the snipers nest by accident so I thought it was removed for a reason then he started to rebuild it and not listening, Then I just got pissed at Ghett.

3 minutes ago, Funky Hendrix said:

the reasonable thing to do is either question the staff as to why the person was doing what they did or just leave it alone if it's not harming anyone.

Staff were rebuilding the ATC tower, @King was the main one building and I was there helping. Regardless of if we should of been building, you shouldnt of RDMed, failed to listen to staff, proceeded to hop on and alt after I told you, you were be perm banned if you hopped on an alt.

  • Disagree 4
  • Angry 1
  • Dumb 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Loerad said:

My Past experiences with you were not good -1

Your Ban appeal says that you Killed Ghett and Then immediately ban evaded, Then pleaded ignorance because you muted the people telling you to leave the area to a staff member.

Just because someone is a lower rank and building something does not give you right to kill them and annoy them by not leaving them alone to finish 

No where in my app it says I immediately ban evaded, as well as ghett not telling me why he is rebuilding it, But someone on the server said that the thing ghett was making was removed (again) because he didn't

get perms to rebuild it.

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 7/24/2018 at 8:11 PM, Swift | VenoM said:

No where in my app it says I immediately ban evaded, as well as ghett not telling me why he is rebuilding it, But someone on the server said that the thing ghett was making was removed (again) because he didn't

get perms to rebuild it.

It doesn't matter when you did because you still did it.

Edited by King
  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×