Sign in to follow this  
Ian

Ian's ban appeal

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:172391483
	In-game alias/rank: PVT
	Ban Reason: "Mass TK, not taking sit seriously"
	Ban Duration (Initial/Remaining): 1 day.
	Why should we unban you?: Ok, so we spawned on some random map I believe was for an event. Nearly all Taliban were AFK, and some were just shooting others. I got shot multiple times so i retaliated in self defence. At this point, no admins were actually doing anything so I thought they were just allowing it, and since no actually RP has commenced I chose to join in, then killing one person who called TK, I was in a disagreement with the admin who was in charge of the sit when I told him he is explaining a rule wrong, he then chose to ban me for MassTK / Not taking the sit serious. No one else was actually reporting me, just one guy. I said I was happy for the warn for TK but then he gave me Mass TK ban, I constantly asked for a new admin as I felt it was biased but no response.
	Evidence in your favor (Optional): I can upload it, but it may take a while.

Upload the evidence if you can please. Which staff member took the sit? If what you said is true, then that is unacceptable and the staff member in question should've referred you to a higher ranking staff member if you felt it was biased/unjust. Although, self-defence is still RDM in most cases and is treated as such. Staff are often busy with setting up the event and tickets sometimes take longer to be completed, but that doesn't stop them from dealing with your sit. If possible, next time put in a !ticket with the details of the situation and wait for them to take your ticket. If they are extremely unresponsive, take a video of the situation and put it on the forums for the staff to deal with here.

Also, 1 day for mass TK does not seem right. If it truly was mass teamkilling, it should be at least a week, maybe more.