Sign in to follow this  
CHEIF

HELIUM TS ADMIN APP

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:192097813

Steam Community Profile Page Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198344461354/

Current In-Game Alias (E.g.General Crudes): HELIUM

Teamspeak Alias (E.g. crudes): HELIUM

Are you staff on any other servers within this community?: No

Have you been staff on any other communities (If so, please list your position, community and at least one reference and their SteamID)?: Yes, Event Master Colossal Gaming  

What is your current rank in-game (e.g.: User, Respected, Gold, ect)? : Diamond

Are you familiar with teamspeak permissions and settings?: Yes

On a scale of 1 to 10, how well are you known throughout the community by both players and staff members?: 10

Are you currently in Colossal Gaming Steam group?: Yes

Do you follow and enforce the rules to the best of your ability?: Yes

Do you accept that you cannot treat your friends any differently to ordinary players?: Yes

Do you have a microphone that you can use to assist you while dealing with people?: Yes

Do you agree not to annoy any event staff while they are hosting events?: Yes

Teamspeak Agreement

How often do you use the Teamspeak server?: Everyday

If you become successful in your application, you will be given a Teamspeak Server Group that is appropriate to the position you were successful in. Please understand that you may not be given access to this Server Group instantly. By typing YES you agree to never abuse your Teamspeak powers and acknowledge that you understand the Teamspeak Rules: Yes

Questions

In One Paragraph, please explain why you would like to become a Teamspeak Administrator?: I’m Always on Teamspeak and if someone is new i will go and help them out no matter what i do in Teamspeak and if someone is micspaming  i will ban them for mic spamming.

In One Paragraph, please describe how you would make an impact on the Teamspeak as an Administrator?: i would make an impact by banning people who is mic spamming or being racist. I'm always on  to deal with the mic spam and or new Teamspeak users.

Scenarios

Scenario 1: A User has been mic-spamming distorted/loud music in all of the public channels. They have since disconnected and you were only notified 20 minutes after the incident occured.

Question 1: As a Teamspeak Administrator, how do you react?: i will ban them for mic spamming because it's in the rules that you cant mic spam or you will be ban.

Scenario 2: A User has been waiting in the HELPDESK channel for over an hour and a half. You join the help-desk channel to assist them and you discover they are quite agitated by your slow response.

Question 2: As a Teamspeak Administrator, how do you react?: i would do my job as a Teamspeak admin and help out the new users and ask them question about what’s their prestige and are they donator and what regiment they are in

Scenario 3: There are a bunch of Users in a MilitaryRP designated Public-Channel. You notice none of them have any Server Groups. All the clients are connected from Australia.

Question 3: As a Teamspeak Administrator, how do you react?: i would go to them and set them as verified user and ask them whats their regiments or what prestige are they and are they are donator or not donator. It is a TS admin to help out the new user who came just join the server and the TS server.

Few pointers

• Answers way to short
  • The way the application is formatted is awful why white highlight on black
  • Why use different fonts stick to one and use it
  • Grammar. i should always be capitalized especially when at the start of a sentence

Fix and I might change my opinion from a NEUTRAL to a fat +1

1 minute ago, Matrix said:

My eyes hurt

not as bad as any of crudes' posts

Here is one  of helium’s quotes -

“every time rhys says something I loose braincells”

He has also stopped a raid with his physgun because even though people were saying they were out of DB in OOC he still thought it was DB

I can’t understand his debriefs at all, he talks too fast

(and my eyes hurt)

• Agree 1

On 9/14/2018 at 6:18 PM, Echo said:

not as bad as any of crudes' posts

thats a stretch

19 hours ago, Lach said:

I love the whiteness ❤️ 

It really makes me see a lot more.

lmao

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this