Tiki

Hello

Shame to see you go I actually enjoyed your events.

• Agree 1

@Matrix He got demoted from EM and Commander in one fell swoop.  He took his position as EM really seriously and had great pride in it.  I think it's a good idea to take a break from the server and decide what goals to aim for when he returns.

On 9/11/2018 at 2:30 PM, suðrœn_Ásatrú said:

@Matrix He got demoted from EM and Commander in one fell swoop.  He took his position as EM really seriously and had great pride in it.  I think it's a good idea to take a break from the server and decide what goals to aim for when he returns.

I guess thats fair enough, i got mine taken in one swoop aswell and it was a mad kick in the ass

• Agree 1

I'll most likely return depending on the response on my new EM app from views.

1 hour ago, Tiki said:

I'll most likely return depending on the response on my new EM app from views.

Dude you dont need EM to play on the server, it doesnt matter

Why does everyone think that helping events and making them is power hungry if anything it’s volunteering. Also if I liked being event master for volunteering for a server which I don’t get any money or rewards. I just like being event master is there anything wrong with that?  I regret making this thread.

Edited by Tiki

Why are you always trying to bust Tiki's balls every chance you get @Matrix?  You don't even know the cunt yet I always see you; in-game, on the forums, in TeamSpeak, talking mad shit about Tiki. 
Maybe I'm just mistaken, maybe you just like to sprinkle your salt on everything.  Anything I see from you is negative kek!  

1 minute ago, suðrœn_Ásatrú said:

Why are you always trying to bust Tiki's balls every chance you get @Matrix?  You don't even know the cunt yet I always see you; in-game, on the forums, in TeamSpeak, talking mad shit about Tiki. 
Maybe I'm just mistaken, maybe you just like to sprinkle your salt on everything.  Anything I see from you is negative kek!  

I dont talk to tiki or you in teamspeak, i barely see you around and if i do all i say is hi. I dont bust his balls i make a comment. Its not me busting his balls its my opinion and im allowed to have that. its what the forums is for. And to add to that it hasnt been 2 weeks so he really shouldnt even be having this up strait after a demotion. You can say what you want, but as an event master tiki was given plenty of chances.

There is a difference between having an opinion and being a cock.  Saying shit in the OOC like what you said during events (some of which weren't even Tiki events) is expressing your "opinion" publically and that "opinion" was to shit on a player you don't know.  Everyone has an opinion but the way you present yours is superfluous.  I find it frustrating that a captain can't hold his tongue or do the right thing and say more constructive shit than  "it seems to me like he enjoys having power".  He turned down his CMDR position in SEALs because his passion in the server is to create events.  You can continue to talk as much misconstrued nonsense as you want but I'm tired of it so I'm calling you out on it.

7 minutes ago, suðrœn_Ásatrú said:

There is a difference between having an opinion and being a cock.  Saying shit in the OOC like what you said during events (some of which weren't even Tiki events) is expressing your "opinion" publically and that "opinion" was to shit on a player you don't know.  Everyone has an opinion but the way you present yours is superfluous.  I find it frustrating that a captain can't hold his tongue or do the right thing and say more constructive shit than  "it seems to me like he enjoys having power".  He turned down his CMDR position in SEALs because his passion in the server is to create events.  You can continue to talk as much misconstrued nonsense as you want but I'm tired of it so I'm calling you out on it.

Mate im not going to argue on the forums because u have a problem with me commenting about something. if its really that much of an issue PM me about. Ur calling me out on saying things publically yet your doing the same thing. U cant hold your tongue either. Message me privately or not at all. the forums doesnt need this rubbish

• Agree 1

not here to try and cause issues but i do feel that if the only reason you care about the server is to be in a position of power then i really dont think you care about the server

edit: at the same time however i do enjoy moderating and creating rp more than just playing, but being mod isnt the only reason i stay on the server

1 hour ago, Echo said:

not here to try and cause issues but i do feel that if the only reason you care about the server is to be in a position of power then i really dont think you care about the server

edit: at the same time however i do enjoy moderating and creating rp more than just playing, but being mod isnt the only reason i stay on the server

6 hours ago, Dragoul said:

all I hear is power hungry

Making events sound like fun, I don't think it at all a power-hungry thing since EM is literally bottom of the barrel in terms of hierarchy, the only thing to do is express creative freedom by creating events for the community. If he was trying to get like mod or admin back, its a fair point, but its EM, a rank that just allows him to create events.