Sign in to follow this  
SkullRenegade

SkullRenegade Unban Appeal

Ban Appeal Template:
	SteamID: STEAM_1:0:54895210
	In-game alias/rank: Was DSGT SkullRenegade "Skull" ( Don't know what it is because the admin who banned me didn't even talk to me or let me explain myself)
	Ban Reason:Mass RDM/Teamkill | Q-Menu Abuse
	Ban Duration (Initial/Remaining):5 days
	Why should we unban you?: Because The Admin Who Banned Me Didn't Let Me Explain Myself and just said you are punished, and Because he banned me for Mass RDM which I didn't do.

+1 i know from personal and other peoples experience that that admin never lets people explain themselves or their POV. he just bans. i believe u guys were having a bit too much fun but it was like 11 and was away from everyones RP experience. No ones RP was being affected. for the q menu, i saw nothing about that but i know the RDM ban was harsh

Posted (edited)

Well, you never tried to explain yourself.  You had plenty of time as there was 2 staff there.  And don’t use the “you were tabbed out” bs as I clearly wasn’t tabbed out!

Edited by Funky Hendrix

Posted (edited)

Funky, in the situation, it seemed you two were talking over teamspeak so instead of me being rude and interrupting, I decided to wait till you guys were ready to talk, not once did I ever get one of you guys saying; ok so we have had a talk and this is the ban time and stuff, please explain yourself. And you were a EM doing admin shit which I don't think you're meant to interfere with.

Edited by SkullRenegade

5 hours ago, SkullRenegade said:

you were a EM doing admin shit which I don't think you're meant to interfere with.

Right, well what I'm going to tell you is going to be useful knowledge.  I hate doing sits n' shit like that, but I was told to tell you & Matrix to stop with the TK.  I told Matrix once (or twice), and he stopped (as far as I was aware) but I told you like 2-3 times to stop, and you kept going which doesn't help you.  I was only brought in because "the admin" basically dragged me out of TS to say "did you tell them to stop or not?!", Which is a simple yes/no question, so I gave the correct answer.  He went to look at what was happening and "guess what I just saw Skull do.  He spawned a char to get on the roof." (Q menu)

as a throwback to the quote as seen above my say, I did next to nothing apart from giving "the admin" my view on it.

I mean my TK was completely irrelevant to this situation. i was being shot at by cpl in the GB. 

57 minutes ago, Funky Hendrix said:

Right, well what I'm going to tell you is going to be useful knowledge.  I hate doing sits n' shit like that, but I was told to tell you & Matrix to stop with the TK.  I told Matrix once (or twice), and he stopped (as far as I was aware) but I told you like 2-3 times to stop, and you kept going which doesn't help you.  I was only brought in because "the admin" basically dragged me out of TS to say "did you tell them to stop or not?!", Which is a simple yes/no question, so I gave the correct answer.  He went to look at what was happening and "guess what I just saw Skull do.  He spawned a char to get on the roof." (Q menu)

as a throwback to the quote as seen above my say, I did next to nothing apart from giving "the admin" my view on it.

27 minutes ago, Matrix said:

I mean my TK was completely irrelevant to this situation. i was being shot at by cpl in the GB. 

I'm aware of that; I was only mentioning you because I was told to tell BOTH of you to stop.

Posted (edited)

You 

2 hours ago, Funky Hendrix said:

I only Remember once and that was an hour before I got banned and demoted so don't say it was 2-3 times, and If you did I would like to see some evidence please.

But as it is it still does not justify me and Barry having a little fun and TK each other, Because we want to better our skills, if we could've gone under the map and trained that way we would, and to clarify with the q menu abuse we weren't hurting anyone or using it to our advantage. So in that situation a warning would have been sufficient rather than a demotion and a 5 day ban, the Warn system wasn't only implemented to ban people it's there to give players warnings as well.

Edited by SkullRenegade

1 hour ago, Funky Hendrix said:

I'm aware of that; I was only mentioning you because I was told to tell BOTH of you to stop.

Why doesnt he tell us himself? seriously

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, SkullRenegade said:

You 

I only Remember once and that was an hour before I got banned and demoted so don't say it was 2-3 times, and If you did I would like to see some evidence please.

But as it is it still does not justify me and Barry having a little fun and TK each other, Because we want to better our skills, if we could've gone under the map and trained that way we would, and to clarify with the q menu abuse we weren't hurting anyone or using it to our advantage. So in that situation a warning would have been sufficient rather than a demotion and a 5 day ban, the Warn system wasn't only implemented to ban people it's there to give players warnings as well.

firstly, dont try and tell us how to use the warning system. We use it how we have been told to, not how we think it should work. 

secondly, teamkilling is never allowed, even if it is "to better our skills". If you want to improve, ask a staff member to set up a PVP arena (if that is even allowed) and moderate it so you guys aren't killing each other out in the open.

thirdly, if he has asked you to stop, he is still a staff member- event master or not. When a staff member tells you to stop, you stop.

fourthly, q menu abuse is a big deal and it doesn't matter if you weren't harming anyone, your q menu is a privilege and should not be used unless permission from staff or use in training/tryouts. NOTHING else should be spawned.

finally, you are not a new player. you should know the rules and know the punishments for breaking them. if he has already warned you several times, he has every right to ban you.  

• Agree 1

On 8/31/2018 at 6:29 PM, Echo said:

firstly, dont try and tell us how to use the warning system. We use it how we have been told to, not how we think it should work. 

Well First off I was just stating how the warn system works not telling you guys how to do your jobs, so next time read a little bit more carefully before calling me out. At this time and moment I'm going to close it because there is going to be comments and this app won't get resolved, and it's like two days till I get unbanned so I don't mind anymore. 

Edit: If a Forum Moderator or any other staff member wouldn't mind locking this it would be much appreciated.  

Edited by SkullRenegade