9 and 3/4
Yes
Yes
Unless I am bribed
Soundboard?
Yes

Often
Yes

Becoming a teamspeak administrator would be pretty cool, allow me to ban people who eat their microphones and doesn't insufficient join power of anything. I don't really think that any individual staff member can create gigantic impact on a server unless they're really good at long and persuasive forum posts, but I'll do my best to be a cool guy who is fair and doesn't commit random and inexplicable punishments / actions on people.

S1:
Ask for proof. If there is none, watch for them to join another time and see if they're being wankers. If they are, hammer. If they're not, I'll go grump somewhere else and investigate more thoroughly if I get annoyed poked again.

S2:
Apologise. Apologise. Arguing or defending yourself against people who have waited an hour and half unless you were resuscitating a dead child or saving a kitten from a fire is generally pointless. Apologise.

S3:
If they're playing on the server or general seem nice and reasonable, give them verified user (not being able to chat sucks). If they're not very nice; or otherwise suspicious people, I wouldn't give them verified user and instead I would ask them to stop being silly if they want to stay on the TS.

QUESTIONS DID NOT PASTE PROPER SORRY

Posted (edited)

+1 this application is very well written and he has a wide variety of knowledge about Wrestling 🙂

Edited by Sloppy

+1 pre epic guy for being a no mic skillz, i think he's italian so thats a con, but he's clear for now!! 😠 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this