Steam Community Profile Page Link:
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198141608206

Current In-Game Alias (E.g.Captain Deston):
Commander Rhys

Most Commonly Known Alias (E.g. Deston):
Rhys

Are you staff on any other servers within this community?:
No

Have you been staff on any other communities (If so, please list your position, community and at least one reference and their SteamID)?:

TF2 W3E Jailbreak
Administrator Level 25 (regular Admin if comparing to colossal)
If you want proof I was, in fact, an admin just ask Dagothur (http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197970320424/) if Alpacaception (my steam name) was ever an Admin on his servers.
Could not get a reference since all active admins/mods don't know me since I played a while back.

How much game time do you have? (Provide proof)
630 hours(https://www.gametracker.com/server_info/139.99.137.215:27015/top_players/?query=Alpacaception)

What is your current rank in-game (e.g.: User, Respected, Gold, ect)? :
User

Are you familiar with the administration mod known as ‘ULX’?:
Yes

On a scale of 1 to 10, how well are you known throughout the community by both players and staff members?:
6.7 - 7.5 
Are you currently in Colossal Gaming Steam group?:
Yes

Do you have a microphone that you can use to assist you while dealing with players?:
Yes

Do you understand that Colossal server(s) are to be monitored sensibly and your duties are to be taken seriously at all times:
Yes

Have you had any bans to date? If so, please explain to us why we should still accept you:
N/A

Do you Understand as an Event Master you are not allowed to abuse your rank outside of the Events you run? Please speak to a Head Admin if you wish to inquire about using your rank outside of Events. (Type YES if you agree):
YES

Do you have any Event Experience (Have you played a
Character in an Event or assisted in the Set-up)?:

I have been a combine in a mini event and a jugg in the normal events.

What Inspires you to become an Event Master?:

I would like to become an Event Master so I can help the current EM's set up the events faster while making my own (hopefully) enjoyable events.

Do you feel confident in delivering clear and concise briefings and debriefing?:
Yes

Teamspeak Agreement

How often do you use the Teamspeak server?:
Everyday

If you become successful in your application, you will be given a Teamspeak Server Group that is appropriate to the position you were successful in. Please understand that you may not be given access to this Server Group instantly. By typing YES you agree to never abuse your Teamspeak powers and you have understood and read the Teamspeak Rules (Link soon):
YES

Short Questions

In One Paragraph, please explain why you would like to become an Event Master on MilitaryRP:

I wish to become an event master as I would like to make fun and creative events that both tali and us will enjoy. Furthermore the idea of writing up scripts and event ideas seems quite fun to me. I also think it will be a lot of fun overall!

In One Paragraph, please explain how you will bring new, interesting and creative Event Ideas to the table?:

I will put time and effort into creating events instead of chucking a bunch of random things together and forcing 60+ people to play it (like some EM's do). I will also take feedback from my events so I can improve my event quality and I will try my hardest to make good events!

Briefly describe how a "Typical Event" is run (Keep it short, you will provide a more detailed answer further in the application)?:

*Read off a script in briefing informing Tali and US what they must do in the event*
*Answer any questions people have*
@@@ Prepare for map change
*Change map*
*Set up barricades*
@@@ Leaving spawn = Demotion
*Set up map dupes and points (if nessicary)*
@@@ Prepare to move out
*Do final check*
@@@ Move out
*Set up timer*
*Monitor event, give reinforcements if needed*
*Go back to home map*
*Do debrief*

Scenarios

Scenario 1: Users are complaining about the quality of the Event you are running despite only being 2 minutes into the Event. You spent almost an hour crafting this event and you were very keen to run it.

Question 1: As a Event Master, how do you react?

I will tell people to tell me how I can improve the event in ooc then give 1 side reinforcements if they are complaining about it being 1 sided (at the 7min 30sec mark).

Scenario 2: During your Event, you urgently need to go AFK. You will most likely not return in time to finish the event and it has only been running for 5 minutes.

Question 2: As an Event Master, how do you react?

I would ask another EM to watch over the event and if there are no EM's on I will get a moderator / admin to continue the event.

Event Crafting

Part 1

Map: gm_redrock
Gamemode: Three Point Conquest

Description: The taliban have started a uranium mining operation in the small town of redrock. The US must travel to the town to stop the mining before the taliban make anymore nukes.

US Briefing: 
We have intel suggesting that the taliban have set up a uranium mining operation in the small town of Redrock. Today we will be traveling to Redrock to stop the mining operation before the Taliban make anymore nukes.

Taliban Briefing:
One of our US spies have informed us that the US found all 3 of our uranium mines in the town of redrock. Today we will go there to protect our taliban comrades against the US onslaught.

Event:

@@@ Both sides to briefing
Do tali briefing
Get another em / staff / trusted player to do US briefing
Answer any PTS
!changelevel gm_redrock

Place spawn barriers down
@@@ Leaving spawn will result in a demotion!
Get someone to recap the event for both tali and US
Place down the points
Place down map dupe
Place down cover for the points if it is not included in map dupe
@@@ Prepare to move out!
Do final check
@@@ Move out!
Put on event timer for 15 minutes
If tali / US have held the point since the event started, halfway through the event give the losing side a mortar / airstrike / Jugg.
Make sure event runs smoothly
@@@ US / Taliban Win!
!changelevel gm_emp_mvalley2

Part 2

Map: gm_emp_mvalley2
Gamemode: King of The Hill

Description: 
A US spy has found the location of where the taliban store their nukes. The US must travel there to destroy the nukes from being used in combat.

US Briefing: One of our spies have found the location of the taliban nuke storage. We must go to mvalley to destroy the nukes before the taliban can use them in combat. If we allow the the taliban to use these nukes in combat the taliban will be able to destroy most of the US base.

Taliban Briefing: We have intel suggesting that the US know about the whereabouts of our nukes. We can not allow the US to destroy our nukes.

Event:

Place spawn barriers down
@@@ Leaving spawn will result in a demotion!
Get someone to recap the event for both tali and US
Place down the points
Place down map dupe
Place down cover for the points if it is not included in map dupe
@@@ Prepare to move out!
Do final check
@@@ Move out!
Put on event timer for 15 minutes
If tali / US have held the point since the event started, halfway through the event give the losing side a mortar / airstrike / Jugg.
Make sure event runs smoothly
@@@ US / Taliban Win!
@@@ Levels given
!changelevel rp_colossal_fs2

Do debrief

Edited by Alpacaception

+1 Rhys is a very active member in the communtiy and paired with good event crafting like he has displayed I think he would make a great EM

• Agree 1

+1 Rhy is very active and shows highly creative event crafting skills would love to see him in the position.

• Agree 1

-1 one of the biggest minges of the server and would definately abuse his q menu. He barely follows rules and promotes his app to people. Making him EM would be one of your worst decisions. He encouraged a EM into doing tickets with moderators on and got him to spawn a US only attack heli 

Phat -1

• Disagree 2

Posted (edited)
43 minutes ago, Hype said:

-1 one of the biggest minges of the server

I've never seen rhys be a minge

definately abuse his q menu

He's had a role where he has Q menu (commander) without asking for tool gun, he didn't abuse then so why would he abuse now?

He barely follows rules

I highly doubt that.

promotes his app to people.

I'm always in a call in ts with rhys and he doesn't promote his app.

Making him EM would be one of your worst decisions.

His event crafting is good and i've seen him in single player build very good map dupes.

He encouraged a EM into doing tickets with moderators on and got him to spawn a US only attack heli 

Event masters are allowed to do small tickets, for e.g. Spawning a heli, spawning a car, etc.

Edited by ︻芫═———Tropica
  • Agree 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Hype said:

He encouraged a EM into doing tickets with moderators on and got him to spawn a US only attack heli 

I asked for an ah6 and the EM gave me a super cobra IDK what to say here, I told him it wasn't the heli I asked for but he teleported away (there was also no active mods on)

1 hour ago, Hype said:

promotes his app to people

I mean I didn't but if you can give proof sure

1 hour ago, Hype said:

He barely follows rules

Atleast I didn't spawn camp someone for a couple of minutes so he couldn't make a ticket (also if I don't follow rules, why haven't I been demoted?) (if you want proof of this, librea took the ticket)

1 hour ago, Hype said:

abuse his q menu.

When have I EVER abused a q menu... If I had abused it I would of been demoted for q menu abuse by now

Overall I think this is a bunch of lies thrown together to make me not get EM, if you want to prove me wrong please provide proof without calling me a "massive q-menu abusing minge who promotes his app to people"

Edited by Alpacaception

29 minutes ago, ︻芫═———Tropica said:

Event masters are allowed to do small tickets, for e.g. Spawning a heli, spawning a car, etc.

yeah but he is tali and if you actually read it i said US not just attack heli

• Disagree 1

6 minutes ago, Hype said:

yeah but he is tali and if you actually read it i said US not just attack heli

He didn't ask for the US Only attack heli, the em just spawned it and teleported/nocliped away instantly and closed the ticket.

• Agree 1

+1 despite myself and Rhys having a little bit of beef, he is a generally active and rule-abiding player. His events could be creative and fun towards the playerbase, and I don't think he would abuse them.

• Agree 1

Posted (edited)

Neutral - I do have a few problems with Rhys personally, but that doesn't mean that I don't think he'd make a good EM, because I believe that he'd make good events and dupes for events as well as use hi q menu wisely.  He can be quite a minge though

Edited by Funky Hendrix

New look is neutral.

I dislike you and i do think some problems could occur but after an EM spoke to me in private i believe that my personal suspicion and distaste for you shouldnt have a negative effect on your application. 

+1 

Rhys is active, he deals with situations correctly.

+1 for sounding like lil peep (Who if you didn't know, is the best MilRP Player) and cause he no lifes MilRP 

• Disagree 1
  • Friendly 1

On 7/19/2018 at 11:41 AM, Hype said:

-1 one of the biggest minges of the server and would definately abuse his q menu. He barely follows rules and promotes his app to people. Making him EM would be one of your worst decisions. He encouraged a EM into doing tickets with moderators on and got him to spawn a US only attack heli 

Phat -1

He is cmdr now

Neutral.  I have generally had a bad experience whenever I am around you, but your event crafting does look pretty good.  I recon you could be good EM as long as you take it seriously and don't abuse it, but then again I am still weighed down by that bad vibe I have with you.  This is why I am neutral.

+1 The  app was well made and he would make a great EM and i think its a good idea to let Rhys try out as a staff as i think he is ready

• Agree 1

+1 Rhys is active, trustworthy, pretty friendly and known. Good Luck Rhys

On 7/19/2018 at 11:41 AM, Hype said:

Phat -1

K hype I understand you don't like Rhys but it is very imature for you to -1 just because you don't like him.

Posted (edited)

+1

- Active

- Mature

- Trust worthy

- Has abused tryouts in the past

Edited by 123v123f23
Messed up spelling

On 8/7/2018 at 6:17 AM, 123v123f23 said:

+1

- Active

- Mature

- Trust worthy

- Has abused tryouts in the past

if you read up you will see i changed my response

Can someome please close my EM app, I have had a thought about why I made my em app in the first place and why I want it now, the original reason I cancelled my mod app to go for em was since the EM t eam needed help so I thought I could help them, no that the EM team has no issues, while I still believe it will be fun to be an EM, I dont have as much motivation to become EM. Also, I have realised that I need to go afk half way into events (usually)

locked and moved at request of user